Anyone use Andrew Lessman Vites?

MSSEXXC74
on 10/1/13 6:53 pm
As many of you may no my mother passed away on the 15. She has a slew of unopened bottles of vitamins for everything a person could think of. They really worked for her and the doctor could tell in her labs when she was not taking them. They are very pricey so I am not wanting to just waste them if they may be something I can use. My first set of vitamins I will get from Vitalady but if I can use some of the others down the road I don't want to give them away prematurely.
Irishnurse
on 10/1/13 11:01 pm
DS on 04/17/13

Sorry about your loss. =(

SW-340, CW-164, GW-150, 14 pounds to go...

MSSEXXC74
on 10/2/13 1:09 am
I appreciate the coldolences. I started to cancel the surgery. Man my mom was my best friend besides my daughter. I can't believe she's gone. Its over whelming.
MajorMom
on 10/2/13 1:42 am - VA

I'm so sorry about your mom. I think you can probably use those vitamins mingled in or even replacing some if you can. Just come on here when you're ready and tell us what the labels say and we can give you a thumbs up or a thumbs down.

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

MSSEXXC74
on 10/2/13 1:52 am
Ok thats a great idea thanks
TaliTali
on 10/2/13 11:53 am - Sammamish, WA

The Lessman vitamins are really good supplements. But, the quantity of each supplement we need usually exceeds what is provided in them. It's fine if you are taking them to use them up but I don't recommend them as your sole source of supplementation.

HW ~ SW ~ CW
310 - 291 - 150

larra
on 10/2/13 12:34 pm - bay area, CA

I am very sorry for your loss.

I think you could use multivits, and any water soluble vitamins like B, C, and the like, but for the fat solule vitamins, esp D, A, and K, the doses in anything designed for normal people will be completely inadequate for you post-op. We need what for someone with normal absorption would be huge doses, and these you can get from Vitalady. Meanwhile, use them as much as you can pre-op, and think of your mother helping you to get into the best possible health for your surgery.

Larra

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 713 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1019 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 4 replies · 341 views