OT - Sweden, Swedish?

vitalady
on 9/23/11 5:27 am - Puyallup, WA
RNY on 10/05/94
Didn't we usta have someone who lived in Sweden? I need to translate a short note. Long story, but warm and fuzzy if you want to hear it.

I need to keep up a correspondence, music exchange with an elderly gent I met in Yellowstone.

Michelle
RNY, distal, 10/5/94 

P.S.  My year + long absence has NOTHING to do with my WLS, or my type of WLS. See my profile.

"Just Elizabeth "
on 9/23/11 8:05 am - Houston, TX
On September 23, 2011 at 12:27 PM Pacific Time, vitalady wrote:
Didn't we usta have someone who lived in Sweden? I need to translate a short note. Long story, but warm and fuzzy if you want to hear it.

I need to keep up a correspondence, music exchange with an elderly gent I met in Yellowstone.
We had two of them. One was Swedish and his wife was American. I can not remember their names. He had a avatar of their Saint Bernard and was studying to be a vet.

Elizabeth                                                      
Back in the U.S.A.

"I have lost the lumbering hulk that I once was.  I don't hide behind my clothes or behind my door.  I am part of life's rich tapestry not an observer."  Kirmy

zuzupetals2u2
on 9/23/11 8:26 am - Sedona, AZ
you can actually do that now on Google translator

1985 Verticle Banded Gastroplasty to DS revision 2010     sw 280 gw 140 cw 188 hw 360

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.?
Winnie the Pooh

orangecrushed
on 9/23/11 1:30 pm - Triad, NC
Google Translator works, or I actually have a friend of mine here this week from Sweden if you need some help.  She'd be more than happy to assist!
vitalady
on 9/23/11 1:38 pm - Puyallup, WA
RNY on 10/05/94
Great I guess my blackberry has an app, too. people trans is better because then it's more "normal", not textbook. But since this guy speaks not one word of English and my Swedish is limited to VOLVO, SAAB, ABBA I need someone! LOL

Michelle
RNY, distal, 10/5/94 

P.S.  My year + long absence has NOTHING to do with my WLS, or my type of WLS. See my profile.

orangecrushed
on 9/23/11 11:14 pm - Triad, NC
I totally understand!  I've been working for a Swedish company for nearly 10 years now, and I only know "tack"... thanks! and "Hej"... hey. lol  Pretty pathetic!
BeSwitched
on 9/23/11 4:26 pm, edited 1/23/12 2:35 am
vitalady
on 9/23/11 5:24 pm - Puyallup, WA
RNY on 10/05/94
now, you'd think i'd think of that, huh?

she did see my question and will do it.

My brain is on, as usual, many stations.

One song is running thru my head, over and over. If you saw the original Wizard of Oz, or listened to rock in the late 60's, you might recognize, "Ding dong, the Dodge is dead, wicked Dodge..."

"It's gone where the goblins go, sing it high, sing it low. Ding dong the wicked Dodge is dead......"

Michelle
RNY, distal, 10/5/94 

BeSwitched
on 9/24/11 4:04 am, edited 1/23/12 2:35 am
vitalady
on 9/24/11 7:56 am - Puyallup, WA
RNY on 10/05/94
and now my brain is filling in the missing words!

it's gone where the goblins go, below, below, below...

Michelle
RNY, distal, 10/5/94 

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 649 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 993 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 4 replies · 337 views