Vitacouple in Montana!

Elizabeth N.
on 8/13/11 4:43 pm - Burlington County, NJ
Man, Michelle can run a thrift shop marathon almost as well as I can! What fun we've had these few days.

We got together for dinner one evening with Determineddanni at my beloved Cattlemens Cafe, which some of you might recall was the sight of cowboy flirting fun (and several very good meals) with Bonnie, Darma and Rena last year.

More stories to follow after I get a decent night's sleep :-).

Julie R.
on 8/13/11 9:54 pm - Ludington, MI
 Oh man!   How cool!   And cowboys!!   I LOVE cowboys!
You all look so good.  And Dani?  You're a knock-out!
Julie R - Ludington, Michigan
Duodenal Switch 08/09/06 - Dr. Paul Kemmeter, Grand Rapids, Michigan
HW: 282 - 5'4"
SW: 268
GW: 135
CW: 125

pycca
on 8/13/11 10:51 pm - Haslet, TX
So they can wear you out like I can ?  LOL

Glad ya'll had fun !!  I am soooo missing it there!!!

It was good food there,, even if it was breakfast  LOL

didn't get to see any cowboys then......

Debi
Elizabeth N.
on 8/14/11 1:51 am - Burlington County, NJ
Michelle's shopping methods are different than yours. We shop at about the same speed per store, but the nonstop gabfest was plenty of work along the way :-p. Good thing Don was not along to shop. He would never have gotten a word in edgewise between the two of us! By the time we flopped down together for dinner last night, we were both sufficiently tuckered that he stood some chance of participating in the conversation.....

Elizabeth N.
on 8/14/11 1:52 am - Burlington County, NJ
BTW did I get you to Grandma's Attic in Belgrade? We got there at the end of Crazy Days yesterday, the last hour or so, and like a huge yard sale, they were down to giving everything away (wanting to make room for rearranging and tons of new stuff. I scored a NWT pair of Gap slacks and a like-new pair of Old Navy jeans WOOOOHOOOOO.

pycca
on 8/14/11 1:59 am - Haslet, TX
WOW!  you did score !! 

No we never made it there,  you mentioned it,,  but then I was lost to which direction Belgrade was LOL

On the list for next time !!
Elizabeth N.
on 8/14/11 2:05 am - Burlington County, NJ
Yeah we gotta get there. Belgrade is where the airport is.

We gotta go on a Saturday, cuz the other well established thrift store has half price everything on Saturdays. They also had fill a bag for three bucks. I've lost track of exactly what I scored there, but it involved tops and bottoms both. Geeze, I *am* fried when I've lost the running mental list of my new treasures

determineddanni
on 8/14/11 10:30 am
It was great meeting you two! I had some good giggles and great advice! When I finally get this DS I am sure I will bug everyone... I am such a worry wort. I just can't wait to get on some hikes and some back lake swimming again! To enjoy my beautiful Montana all over again!

Just so you all know these two ladies are AWESOME! Till next time!
Elizabeth N.
on 8/14/11 11:27 am - Burlington County, NJ
You're going to do fine. Don's kinda cute, too, isn't he? ;-)

vitalady
on 8/14/11 3:27 pm - Puyallup, WA
RNY on 10/05/94
I took Don back to Grandma's Closet today. Closed, bummer. You'd be way more fun, but I was hoping he'd land in tool-heaven. LOL
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 678 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1005 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 4 replies · 338 views