HOME and DRINKING!

geutenmorgan
on 7/2/11 8:40 am
 Wow!  My surgery went very well.  I don't think I could of asked for a better experience.  Yes the first 24 hours after was YUCKY!!! but I expected that and just pushed through.  Was reminded the importance of BREATHING!  It is difficult after having your guts SWITCHED!  The only challenge was I was not getting enough Oxygen.  They were doing everything they could by positioning, O2 tank, deep breathing is difficult when you are on anesthisa high.  You know what made my Oxygen levels go back to 95.... Oh yeah my CPAP machine,  they finally hooked it up and used it and I was fine the rest of the time.  I can say it saved my life.  Love that machine.!!!  The nurses at Forest Park Hospital, Dallas, TX were very kind.  Enjoyed Amy.  Thank you!!  Very nice, gigantic rooms, nice atmosphere, new designs though it had a hospital smell, I would stay there again.  Thank you Dr. Stewart for being a FANTASTIC surgeon!!
Today is my Birthday, what a great birthday presant I gave my self.  
Here is to the LAST FAT birthday.
CAN!!  by Rick Hoyt     
teachmid
on 7/2/11 8:52 am - OKC, OK
I'm glad that all went well.
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

KarenFlorida
on 7/2/11 8:53 am - Orlando, FL
Congrats! Glad you are doing well. I had my DS 3 weeks ago, and my birthday is tomorrow. You're right about a great birthday gift! What a positive attitude!

Karen
Join me! weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi

a_new_mii
on 7/2/11 9:18 am - AZ
 Glad to hear everything went well.  wishing you a speedy  uneventful recovery.  it's all done but the losing now!!  GREAT Birthday Gift to yourself!!
Happy Birthday!!
Join us here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi ~~❁~Ginger~~~
The beginning of a whole new world.              
HW-445
   SW-417    CW-162  GW-175            

(deactivated member)
on 7/2/11 9:27 am
 Congrats, and now all the fun starts for you. It's great to hear you are doing so well.
determineddanni
on 7/2/11 10:11 am
YOU DID IT!! Congrats, I am glad you had a great surgeon and that everything went smooth. You are starting with such a great attitude, keep it up!
Ann M.
on 7/2/11 10:18 am - GA
Welcome home. Glad it was uneventful!

-Band to DS revision on 06/21/2011!
Highest known Wt/ Lowest Wt (Banded)/ Regain-Starting Wt/ Current Wt/ Goal Wt
379.6/ 272/ 342/ 169/ South of 200

Amy_Kleve
on 7/2/11 11:05 am - Adrian, MN
Congrats! Hope the rest of the healing goes smooth! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Lap band 4 years ago. Revised to DS 8-2-11

2bee.or.not2bee
on 7/2/11 12:20 pm
Congratulations!!! Happy Birthday! You will feel better and better as the days go by! Enjoy the ride!
~CC
(deactivated member)
on 7/2/11 12:20 pm - TX
congrats!
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 979 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1170 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 5 replies · 443 views