Angel Flying in....Jesica Benton

Nichole S.
on 11/24/03 11:17 am
Hello everyone. I just wanted to let you know that our Beautiful AMOS sister, Jessica Benton, came thru her surgery with flying colors. I spoke to her mom and she told me her incision is shorter than they planned it to be. She will be up sitting in the chair tonight and walking by tomorrow. Her mom said she was scared going in (weren't we all) but she is doing really well. I plan on calling Jessica tomorrow afternoon and I will update you if there are any changes. http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/profile.phtml?N=B1021411258
Jus Me
on 11/24/03 8:02 pm - My own little corner of the world
Nichole, Thank you for the update. Please give Jessica my best when you speak with her. Looking forward to hearing tons of great reports along her journey! Tammy
Jus Me
on 11/24/03 8:02 pm - My own little corner of the world
Nichole, Thank you for the update. Please give Jessica my best when you speak with her. Looking forward to hearing tons of great reports along her journey! Tammy
Jus Me
on 11/24/03 8:03 pm - My own little corner of the world
hum ... my computer burped again? Sorry about that!
hopeforallofus
on 11/25/03 8:37 pm - Middletown, DE
Hi, Nicole!! Thank-you so much for the update on Jessica! Pls send her our love and well-wishes for a speedy recovery! And, Tammy...quit that burping! (((hugs))) -Karen
Most Active