Non WLS question !!!

Vivian Prouty
on 2/16/11 12:34 am - Fort Worth, TX
 I have 2 sons going on a ski trip with my church to Crested Butte.    Is food real expensive there.   I am wondering how much money they should need.   They will be staying in condo's but not sure if they are cooking.   Last time we went to Co. and stayed in ski resort.....even the grocery store food was out of sight.    Thanks for your input.    They are leaving tonight  ( wed. ) so hopefully I will get feedback before then.   Have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

3Queens
on 2/17/11 11:10 pm
I think you'd be safe with a food budget for them of $50.00 per day per kid.  I realize that is expensive!  But if they are not planning to make any of their own meals, realistically you're looking at $10-$15 for breakfast, 10-20 for lunch and 15-25 for dinner per person/per meal.

I hope they have a great time.  Colorado is pricey for food - you are right.  Especially the ski resort areas.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Denver Metro Area?
3LittleMonkeys · 0 replies · 4641 views
Thoughts on Dr. Long in Parker?
WitchySar · 1 replies · 5656 views
Anyone in Colorado Springs?
JayBay · 1 replies · 5887 views