Dr Woodbury in Santa Rosa.

maldonado707
on 6/23/13 2:58 pm - CA
Hello I got my Date for my surgery July 16 2013 so many different emotions just wondering if anyone has/had Dr Woodbury in Santa Rosa Ca as their surgeon sorry if this is not in the right place I am new to this website but great info and very helpful.
(deactivated member)
on 8/6/13 4:19 pm - CA
RNY on 03/22/12

By now you know what an outstanding surgeon you have in Dr. Woodbury. Since I just found your post, Tuesday, August 6 it seems mute to answer your call for information on your chosen surgeon. He's great, isn't he?!! I hope you are doing well in your post op recovery. What type of surgery did you have? 

Brenda

maldonado707
on 8/13/13 12:51 am - CA

Hello .... yessss Dr Woodbury is beyond amazing so is his staff love them all I am almost one month post op I had the RNY did you have surgery too ? Which kind ? Well please keep in touch :) 

(deactivated member)
on 8/14/13 8:47 am - CA
RNY on 03/22/12

Hi ,

Do you live in Santa Rosa,. Or at least Sonoma County? My name is Brenda aka reddy299. I live in Windsor.  I know Dr. Woodbury and his wonderful wife and staff, they truly care so much, believe so much in what they do,...without judgement. I was, unfortunately not covered with the right insurance when I began my journey so was turned down by his practice. Not that they wanted to have to do that. But, I've gotten to know him, his philosophy, his heartfelt caring for those suffering from the disease of obesity through attending the monthly support meetings at Wells Fargo Center. He and his staff, his wife,...for them it's NOT about the money and growing wealthier off of the patients who come to them seeking help. His heart is in it. You are truly blessed to have him as your surgeon, and good for you!! Can I ask what insurance you have that they did accept? No problem if you don't wanna say, just curious, cause I thought I had pretty good insurance, but that is neither here nor there, (whatever that phrase is supposed to mean anyway)

I also had the RNY Gastric Bypass in March 2012 at San Francisco's UCSF. How are you doing? Only a bit more than a month out, wonder how you feel? Exciting times ahead of you,...you will amaze yourself.

Hey, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR COURAGE!!

Most Active