Infomercial sucked me in!

Michelle C.
on 1/22/12 9:38 am, edited 1/21/12 9:41 pm - Oakley, CA
I thought was going to have the money to get my plastic surgery this year, but.... I found out yesterday my financing fell through. I was very disappointed, but truly feel that things happen for a reason. I know it will get done, just not this year. One thing I can control is getting myself in the best shape possible, buy getting tone & this last 5 lbs off! Having that in my head, I totally got sucked in on the Brizil Butt Lift workout infomercial. Lol, it is so out of caricature for me, but I ordered it.

I'm gonna give it a try & commit my self to it. I have decided to take pictures & measurements to monitor my progress. I'll keep you all posted & this is a way to keep me on track :). I believe it will be here in a week. I'm actually excited, to work mybutt off (no pun intended).

HW 315/SW 260/CW 164/GW 160

Deb B.
on 1/22/12 9:45 am - East Bay Area, CA
Are you kidding me!!   I was just trying to figure out how to get down to Vegas to see Dr. S in June!!!! :-)   (grrrr)  Lee is going too.
Deb

Michelle C.
on 1/22/12 10:30 pm - Oakley, CA
Hey Deb.

I'm defiantly going in to Vegas to see Dr. S in June.  let me know if you are able to work it out & we can go together.

nursygirl
on 1/24/12 11:52 am - San Jose,, CA
Michelle~

I am lol" ing because I got sucked in to an infomercial about the Core Body reformer...and before that the Slim in Six workout plan which just about killed me!!

So no worries...it happens to the best of us!!  Good luck in your journey!!  I know your plastics will be just around the corner!

Anjanette

Anjanette

"Never let the fear of striking out get in the way of trying" George Herman "Babe" Ruth

No excuses....just do it!

Michelle C.
on 1/26/12 2:50 am - Oakley, CA
Anjanette -

Thank you, I got the DVD's last night.  I'm going to start them today!  What do I have to loose but hopefully some inches!  I'm getting the hubby to do my measurements & pic's today. 

nursygirl
on 1/26/12 3:05 am - San Jose,, CA
 Congrats on the DVD's....and you are right..the only thing you have to lose are inches and pounds!!!
Let me know how it works out!!

Anjanette

Anjanette

"Never let the fear of striking out get in the way of trying" George Herman "Babe" Ruth

No excuses....just do it!

Most Active