Surgery tomorrow!

kandis74
on 4/12/11 3:33 pm - Bakersfield, CA
Well, tomorrow is the day! I have to be at the hospital at 5am. The cleaning of the house is done and e-mails answered. This so far has been a long journey just to get here but soon it will have been worth the wait. Make some room on the losers bench cuz here I come!

Thanks to all my OH friends for all the support and advice over the past year. I'm sure I'll have plenty more questions for you all in the next year!

Love y'all,

Kandis

brightiz69
on 4/12/11 4:06 pm - California City, CA
Kandis,
I look forward to hearing from you and we will all still be here for you when you get out!

I cannot wait for your call!!!!!

There is plenty of room on the losers bench for you

Love ya !

Lori

I am so happy !!!!!!!! I am happy with the progress I am making

newbarb2
on 4/12/11 11:37 pm
Kandis,

So happy and excited for you!!!  Keeping you in thoughts and prayers for an uneventful surgery and a very speedy recovery.  Moving over and making room on the losers' bench for you as I write!!!

Please keep us posted.

Hugs,
Barb

SUNRAY
on 4/13/11 1:43 am - Sacramento, CA
Hopefully, Kandis, as I write this at 8:30am, you are either in recovery or in your room ;-)  Don't know what time surgery was scheduled for...but getting there at 5am...I assume you were one of the first into surgery.  Your journey has 'officially' begun...hang on tight!  And of course, we are ALL here for you...and we are just as excited for you as you! ^_^
Nancy aka sunray

243.0/213.0/141/130  Highest/Surgery/Current/Goal

VNARN
on 4/13/11 4:00 am - Desert Hot Springs, CA
Such an exciting day, Kandis!  Best of luck with everything.
Kimberly M.
on 4/13/11 7:32 am
I am thinking about you Kandis. There is plenty of room over here on the losers bench, so come on over. Let me know how you are doing.  Here is to a speedy recovery.
bebaugh
on 4/13/11 7:33 am - Merced, CA
I am sending you good thoughts and wishing you lots of luck today. Keep us posted!

Bebaugh (Elizabeth)

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." Carl Bard    

aveizer30
on 4/13/11 2:09 pm - Ontario, CA
How exciting Kandis... wishing you the best of luck and made room for you on the losers' bench! OMG I am so excited! Remember when we thought those days would never get here... here it is... good luck girl and let us know how you are as soon as you can. :)

Anna
Where there is hope, there can be faith... where there is faith, miracles can occur!     
smurfsmurf
on 4/13/11 2:26 pm
*scooting over on the losers bench*  Congrats!!!! So happy for you :-)
                            Have a Smurfy Day!!!! 
                                            ~Susan~

Most Active