POTW

judyanne
on 2/18/08 7:39 am, edited 2/18/08 7:43 am - Duarte, CA
I have had a wonderful week reigning as PO****hank you Lisa B of Riverside for the honor.   I have received good wishes from so many whom I know, and so many I hope to meet.  It is time for me to take off my tiara and pass it on to another deserving PO****his was a very hard process.  All week I have been searching for that one person who is deserving of this great honor.  I have finally made a decision.  This person posts every single day to oldies and newbies alikle.  She has great wisdom and is extremely friendly.  Even though she is from the "OTHER" valley, I still like and respect her.  It is with pleasure that I name  * * * * * * * * * * JODI as this week's POTW!  Congratulations and wear that tiara with pride.  You are so very deserving. Here is her profile page: http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/profile.php ?N=W1090988408 Here is her surgery page    http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/status.php? N=W1090988408 Previous POTW -  2008 POTW

Laura H.
Mommy Mo Mo
JudyAnne 
JODI 

2007 POTW

Rachel Q
Monica W.
Renee
Vicki M.
Liz R.
Karen Waters
Steve J
The 3L's Running from Obesity (Liz, Luana, Lynnie)
Catt
Dana
Jenn K.
Diane C.
Jannell W.
Inky
Wendy Byrne
Heather H.
Monica P.
Jaime C.
Kelly T.
Lisa B. ( in the IE )
Lisa B. ( in SD )
Stacie, Morgen H and Nikki S
Jenn A.
JudyAnne
Josie C.
Miss Rocky and Tony R.
Gaylene
MzLadyShell
Sharon J.
Jaime C.
Chris R.
Jean L.
Janine J
TAZ51501 aka Sue
Kirsten
Candi
Lori (Pica!)
Celest
Suebee
Nadine
Santa is shrinking
Luana
Chris R
Willa

mexico1007078.jpg image by hockeymom67
JudyAnne  (imethimonacruise)

Diane C.
on 2/18/08 8:06 am - Highland, CA
Excellent choice!
Jodi W
on 2/18/08 8:59 am - SIMI VALLEY, CA

Diane Thank you so very much! Have a beautiful evning and a terrific tomorrow. sincerely Jodi

Hearts JODI    Hearts                 

Jodi W
on 2/18/08 8:55 am - SIMI VALLEY, CA

Judyanne WOW, OK now I'm really at a loss for words. I'm in shock. I really like you too Judyanne     I am so honored to be  chosen as this wonderful groups..... Person Of The Week. I don't know that I really deserve such an honor, but I thank you so much. I will try to do you proud. Thank you so much Judyanne! Have a wonderful evening and an awesome tomorrow.

Sincerely Jodi

Hearts JODI    Hearts                 

Lisa B
on 2/18/08 11:13 am - Riverside, CA
Congratulations Jodi! You totally deserve this!!! You are so positive and uplifting even when I know sometiemes its hard to be. Enjoy your week.... BIG Hugs my BB9 friend!

BIG Hugs,
Lisa
"When I look good, I feel good....when I feel good, I look even better! "

Jodi W
on 2/18/08 9:45 pm - SIMI VALLEY, CA

Lisa Thank you so much for the kind words.  You are all such a wonderful group of people to have as friends. I just wish we could all live closer to each other and be able to have get togethers. I will enjoy enjoy this week. Sincerely your friend and BB9 watcher Jodi          

Hearts JODI    Hearts                 

Janine J.
on 2/18/08 11:56 am - The Beautiful Desert, CA
Jodi you are so deserving of POTW..always so supportive, kind and loving to everyone you come in contact with!!!! YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!! Kisses 

“When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others.” –Peace Pilgrim (1908-1981).

Jodi W
on 2/18/08 9:48 pm - SIMI VALLEY, CA
Janine Thank you Janine for the warm and kind words. I really do feel honored. Have a wonderful day. Sincerely Jodi                   

Hearts JODI    Hearts                 

chris R.
on 2/18/08 9:21 am - Antioch, CA
excellent choice, they don't make em better than Jodi---- Chris
Jodi W
on 2/18/08 9:24 am - SIMI VALLEY, CA
CHRIS THANK YOU!

Hearts JODI    Hearts                 

Most Active