Twenty Sleeps

chale
on 10/11/11 6:02 am - Canada

I feel like I'm counting down to Christmas.  My surgery is on October 31 and everyone keeps asking me if I'm nervous or worried.  I don't have time!  I have so much to do before then! 

And tomorrow is going to be a busy day - I see the OT at 2:30, I go to Admitting with all of my medications, etc. at 3:00 and then I see Nooshin at 4:00!! 

I'm a little worried about seeing Nooshin because even though my clothes have been getting bigger and bigger, I don't think I've lost much weight (maybe 3-4 pounds).  At my last weigh in I'd lost a total of 21 lbs, but I'm concerned about what she will say tomorrow with such a low weight loss.  Anyway, I guess I'll find out.

I should start my liquid diet on October 17 and I see the anaesthesiologist on Oct 21.  Time is flying awfully fast!

Wish me luck tomorrow!!

Cynthia

Momx4kids
on 10/11/11 6:54 am - Abbotsford, Canada
Don't worry, you will be loosing weight during the liquid diet. 20-25 lbs so far is great, good for you. Go to your meeting Nooshin and be very proud of how well yo have done so far! They would not be setting up all these other final prep appointments if they didn't feel you were doing well and ready for the surgery! Good Luck!!
Rhonda

prplady
on 10/11/11 8:20 am - Canada
Good Luck Cynthia!

I am one week behind you and I still get sorta freaked out...

but hearing from everyone here about how much they love the sleeve really calms me.

I will be watching for you updates along the way....

take care and

GOOD LUCK!  

HW 270  SW 226 CW 175.8 GW 150

jaynak
on 10/11/11 2:47 pm - Canada
Good luck to you!!!!  Don't worry too much about how much weight you've lost, Nooshin seems to be very happy with even just a little bit lost.  It is absolutely amazing how fast the time flies by!!!
Most Active