Anyone in Calgary interested in a coffee meet up?

Metamorphosis1
on 11/28/14 12:13 pm

I'd love to get together with anyone from Calgary who has had surgery, is waiting for surgery, is considering surgery or is just struggling like the rest of us to lose weight.

I'm in NW Calgary and would love to meet up with anyone who might be interested.

Tara W.
on 11/29/14 12:45 pm - Canada

I'm in calgary.  And currently going to the red deer clinic planning on surgery.  I also live in the NW.  What are you thinking about surgery? Or just fighting the normal fight?

Sleeved by Dr.Menezes at Red Deer Hospital July 16th 2015

HW 315 SW 262 CW 203-month 1 -27lbs, month 2 -7lbs, month 3 -9lbs, month 4 -8lbs, month 5 -10lbs, Month 6 -0lbs (thanks Christmas), Month 7 -8lbs,

Metamorphosis1
on 11/30/14 12:46 am

Hi Tara. 

I've had WLS here in Calgary and am still in the process of losing weight.  I still have a  L O N G ways to go but am still working on it slowly but surely.  :)   That's very exciting that you are going to the Red Deer clinic.  I have heard wonderful things about the physicians there.  What procedure are you planning on having done?   

Tara W.
on 11/30/14 1:17 am - Canada

I'm planning on getting the sleeve.  I like all the things I've read about it.   My nurse at my first appointment thought I was a perfect candidate so I'm just waiting for a call to get booked in to talk to the surgeon.  I'm loving the clinic so far.  I really like the staff there.   

HW 315 SW 262 CW 203-month 1 -27lbs, month 2 -7lbs, month 3 -9lbs, month 4 -8lbs, month 5 -10lbs, Month 6 -0lbs (thanks Christmas), Month 7 -8lbs,

CallMeLucky
on 12/28/14 10:30 am - Calgary, Canada
VSG on 10/06/14

Hi,

I'd be interested in getting together for coffee. I live in NW Calgary too. 

I was sleeved in Medicine Hat on Oct 6/14. I had a very rough start but am doing better now. 

Karen 

Metamorphosis1
on 1/13/15 10:21 pm

Hi again!

Sorry for my delay in responding. I've been quite sick and in and out of hospital but am hopefully on the mend.  I would love to meet up with anyone that is interested.  I am available some daytime hours, some evenings and most weekends ( day or evening).  Anyone is welcome to come.  

I know the Starbucks at Brentwood Mall has quite a large number of tables just outside the coffee shop that would be perfect for a meet up (less noisy and lots of room).  Is this a good location?  I am open to suggestions but would just love to get together with anyone else on this weightloss journey ....no matter what stage you are at.  :)

Tara W.
on 1/15/15 12:00 pm - Canada

That sounds good to me.  I'm free most evenings with notice. and afternoons, monday tuesdays and fridays.  

Sheezmasweetie
on 1/16/15 12:00 am - Medicine Hat, Canada

hello Ladies - I travel to Calgary every second weekend 15th and 30th, would love to meet up with people who are in the same boat as me. I work in Medicine Hat and I have found no group here. Please add me to your list "coffee buddies" - when I am in Calgary I am in the NW as well. My name is Cynthia 

Tara W.
on 2/6/15 12:59 pm - Canada

Okay soooo.... Sheezmasweetie and I are talking about meeting next weekend. I'm free both days. Does anyone want to join?  If so is there a day that works *******et's here it!

Metamorphosis1
on 2/7/15 5:58 am

I'd love to meet too. Let me know what works for you both. Sunday afternoon would work better for me but if Saturday is better for both of you, let me know and I'll try and rearrange things on my end.

Most Active