looking for a surg sister, june 5

seeking_freedom
on 5/29/12 3:13 pm - winnipeg, Canada
RNY on 06/05/12
 im coming in from manitoba for my rny, surg is scheduled for june 5th. with dr karmali. anyone else having surgery this day? just wondering who i will be sharing a room with, :) 
niki

refered to weight wise , edmonton june 2010, asessment nov 2011, surg june 2012
sidsid
on 6/2/12 3:59 am
just wanted to wish you a safe and uncomplicated surgery and a speedy recovery!!!!!!!!!!!!,
this forum provides good support, if you need more encouragement post on  the RNY surgical forum and you will get lots of support from experienced people all over the US.
I'm at 2.5 weeks post RNY, its been a rough recovery, bought all this stuff but didnt want it e.g. Jello.
The hospital food is horrible, if you have a favorite soup ( purreed or broth) have someone bring it to you. Like apple sauce? bring it in, I survive on flat diet GA, no pop in the hospital menu.
take lip gloss, soap, shampoo, flip flops, your favorite pillow, your robe, anything for comfort
Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seeking_freedom
on 6/3/12 3:14 am - winnipeg, Canada
RNY on 06/05/12
 awwww, thank you so much! thanks for the heads up on the food, i was wondering about that, lol. i forgot about the the lipgloss so i will remember that now.  i apreciate the well wishes! i think im more scared of the fact im coming to edmonton with out my husband , then of the surgery itself, lol. my cousin is coming with me though so i wont be alone. thankfully!
thank you again!
niki

refered to weight wise , edmonton june 2010, asessment nov 2011, surg june 2012
Most Active