First Clinic Appointment Yesterday in Edmonton

Speedtrap
on 3/1/12 11:31 pm - Canada
VSG on 11/09/12

Well, after 5 months wait I had my first clinic appointment yesterday and I have to say it was a great experience.

The staff was open and welcoming, and took the time to go over all my options and treatments.

With the new format of taking all the classes before the clinic visit seems to be accelerating the schedule from what I have read in the past.
As an example I should have all my clinic appointments done in the next 60 days, all are booked except meeting the surgeon.

Overall it was a very positive experience and I look forward to seeing them again.

bjalberta
on 3/3/12 4:22 am - Canada
VSG on 03/20/12
 I found all the clinic staff to be professional, helpful, and caring.  Having fought with morbid obesity (how I hate those words!) all my life, I am very grateful to be on this pathway now.  I have surgery booked for March 20 which was, in itself, a very hard decision.  It's a very serious decision. I started the Weight Wise program with the attitude that I wasn't interested in surgery. Looking at the research, I changed my mind.  I'm looking forward to continuing the journey... Surgery is only a "tool"... And I will take all the "tools" I can get for this journey!

BJ

HW 325     SW 303    CW 245.    GW  170
Speedtrap
on 3/6/12 3:14 am - Canada
VSG on 11/09/12
Just an Update, Had my first visit with the Clinic Nutritionist today.  It went very well and there are only a few small changes to make in my diet.
It was a very positive experence, I have one more appointment this week before about a month without any visits back to the clinic that I know of.

SO far I am liking the edmonton clinic, I just wish they had Wifi in the waiting area :)
Most Active