Would love to connect with someone sleeved the first week in May, 2013.

(deactivated member)
on 5/21/13 2:15 pm

I am having trouble finding folks on OH who were sleeved in early May, 2013.  I think that it would be really encouraging to connect with someone who is on the same timetable.  Anyone?  Anyone?

leanintoit
on 5/21/13 2:32 pm
VSG on 05/02/13

Yes!  Would love to connect!

"You are a soul.  You have a body." CS Lewis

gouldianmom
on 5/27/13 1:48 am - Boerne, TX

I had my surgery on May 14th.  Yes, I would love to connect.  Friend me!

Diane

leanintoit
on 5/27/13 3:33 am
VSG on 05/02/13

Hi Diane!  I am KLB333, too.  (I created a new account and can't get anyone on OH to tell me how to delete the old one.)

Would love to connect with you, but when I search for gouldianmom in members it gives me a null - no members found.  Would you try finding me? leanintoit

Karen

"You are a soul.  You have a body." CS Lewis

gouldianmom
on 5/27/13 5:39 am - Boerne, TX

Hmmm.  Let me look into this and see if I can figure this out.  Since I'm still off from work it will give me something to do as I sit here

and sip H20.  :-)

Diane

gouldianmom
on 5/27/13 6:14 am - Boerne, TX

OK, I think I fixed it.  Try again.  I also sent you a friend request!

Diane

gouldianmom
on 5/27/13 6:33 am - Boerne, TX

Hi Karen,

I set up a ticker, but I don't know if it's right.  I'm using this message as a test.  Please excuse.

gouldianmom
on 5/27/13 6:35 am - Boerne, TX

OK, I could use some assistance.  I want to take one of the tickers off.

I started my little bird with my consult weight.  How do I move the little bird to my present weight?   I want to be able to see the

progess as he is flying toward goal!  (Gee, I'm amused by such simple minded things)

wink77
on 7/7/13 9:20 am - NE

I was sleeved 5/6/13.  Are you ladies on Myfitnesspal?  I have found a lot of WLS patients over there.  Feel free to add me:  wink77.

Most Active