Grazing

EveningStar
on 4/12/07 11:11 pm - AL
I am sooooooooo guilty of this! No matter how much water I get in or protein shakes I drink to stay full I find myself nibbling on something all the time. I decided to give the Quaker Rice Cakes (cinnamon sugar flavor) a try yesterday. They have come a long way since I had my last one about 10 years ago. Much smaller and easier to chew and get down with FLAVOR! One serving is 9 rice cakes. I did good to get down 4 with a little peanut butter ( fat reduced). I did feel full afterwards and was satisfied. This is a good alternative If you find yourself nibbling on the wrong things. Ive learned when I want crunchy and salty, grab a handful of toasted soy nuts! Quaker Rice Cakes serving size: 9 rice cakes calories: 60 total fat: 1 gm sodium: 90mg Total Carbs: 12gm Protein: 1 gm Divide 2 TBS reduced fat peanut butter between 4 rice cakes for a filling snack and added protein, approx. 12 gms protein! I use the Target brand, reduced fat smooth peanut butter. One serving, 2 TBS, has 8 gm protein, 15 carbs, 12g fat and 190 cal. Toasted Soy Nuts (Archer Farms, Target brand) serving size: 3 TBS calories: 160 total fat: 8gm sodium: 95gm total carbs: 11gm Protein: 11gm That's alot of protein for 3 TBS!
Medusa
on 4/20/07 12:26 pm - Miamisburg, OH
You look great. I am trying to follow your plataeu busters diet.
EveningStar
on 4/20/07 3:33 pm - AL
Thank you Laura! Im so glad to see you post! I think Monday I will give it a try too after i see my surgeon. I have 48 pounds to go to get to goal, and it seems so unreal this time, 2 years ago I was looking at 145 to loose, almost there and determined to get there! I cant wait to see what results you get with it. Keep me posted! ES
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 623 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 843 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 725 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 699 views