What's on your Monday Menu?

ladygodiva1228
on 5/6/24 6:57 am - Putnam, CT
Revision on 02/04/15

***Warning Hanging Pig Photo***

Happy Monday!! I've been busy, busy, busy with all sorts of things around the house. Been making yogurt with the goat's milk and have the stuff to make cheese just have to find the time.

We finally put one of the pigs in the freezer this weekend. The meat looks amazing red like beef which is what the IPP's are supposed to be known for. Thankfully the weather was cool and overcast, but it took us a good 3 hours from start to finish. I'm tired today. I think we got over 200lbs of meat and the pork chops look huge with a nice fat content. I can't wait to try it.

QOTD: I would ask the Genie for the ability to snap my fingers and have all chores done.

B: 1 cup yogurt with blueberries and strawberries

L: 2 pieces of broccoli, bacon, and cheese quiche

D: Chicken burger with side salad

S: archer meat stick

Have a nice day everyone.

Yogurt

Dr. Sanchez Lapband 9/12/2003
hw305/revision w280/cw197/gw150

Revision from Lap Band to Bypass on 2/4/2015 by Dr. Pohl

Teenie
on 5/6/24 7:05 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Queen JB and Menuers,

Good Luck with the no caffeine. That makes for a rough day. I bet meeting new people every weekend in your classes is so fun. Has any of your attendees actually made it to friend status? Is there drinking that goes on at these classes?

Weekend was not what I planned. No pool was opened, and no drinks were drunk. DH has some sort of stomach flu he claims it is food poisoning, but I can't be so sure. I did make it to the track, and I hit the superfecta in back-to-back races and we left. It was too much on Ron, but the Derby people were out in full force. I should have taken some pictures of the hats. I just thought about it now. He was so sick yesterday that we didn't even get out to have Mexican. I was so disappointed. But you know what is not disappointing? 14 Day till vacation. I am ready to roll.

QOTD: I want to snap my fingers and be out the door ready. The time it takes me to shower, makeup, do the hair, iron clothes I'll never get that time back, but I have to do it. I hate it so much than when I go on vacation, I rarely take makeup unless there is an event I am attending.

Accountability: I made Moose farts because I had an open can of condensed sweetened milk. It has oats and peanut butter and I rolled them in crushed peanuts instead of powdered sugar. I ate about 5 in 2 days.

TSS: 6 years 4-months 25-days 162.2 Lowest (129.4)

B: Coffee with SF Coffee mate Chocolate Caramel creamer

MS: L&F creme brulee Greek Yogurt and berries

CB: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate chocolate caramel creamer

L: Texas roadhouse chili, left over roadkill, and snack select

D: probably chicken salad.

Exercise: dog walking

Water and Vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I also use MiraLAX and fiber in my first coffee of the day.

Have a great week my friends.

Brightest Blessings,

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Emiepie
on 5/6/24 6:33 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

I hope Ron is feeling better and yes start that vacation countdown!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Mkess
on 5/6/24 7:31 am
VSG on 08/09/21

Good morning all and Happy Monday,

It feels like deja vu. Didn't we just have a Monday? I had a lot of fun Saturday at the flea market and made a couple months' rent in the process.

Today, I have an apt viewing, PT, a meeting where the topic is character defects, and some club stuff.

QOTD- I would ask for good health for my family and myself. A good friend just found out his brain cancer is no longer in remission. All the money in the world can't fix some things.

B: Dannon Light and Fit Coconut Yogurt, Tangerine.

L: Taco in a bowl.

D: Maybe grill something or Southwest chicken salad.

HW: 371 SW: 333 CW: 235 Surgery: 8/9/21. 20lbs til goal of skin reduction surgery.

"The best preparation for the future is to live as if there were none." -Albert Einstein

catwoman7
on 5/6/24 10:46 am
RNY on 06/03/15

I've lost a couple of friends to glioblastoma (an aggressive form of brain cancer). That's a tough one.

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Emiepie
on 5/6/24 6:37 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Sorry about your friend but I'm glad you had a successful flea market.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Julia S.
on 5/6/24 7:39 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- To trust or not to trust that the Genie wouldn't do something horrible with my wish, right now I wish we would go back to our old drawing program.

The Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare was good, but I was disappointed that I didn't get to see Henry Cavills famous 8-pack and his cleft chin was hidden under a beard. Unfortunately I had 2 laughing hyenas directly behind me, they laughed at everything most of it was not funny. Now I have to read the book since this was a true story and the main character is who Ian Fleming based 007 on, in real life Ian Fleming was an intelligence officer during the war and a character in this movie.

I looked over and saw my little girl wearing an empty tissue box, I tried to follow her to get it off of her but she managed to get out of it. I have a paper bag next to my desk that I put my recycling in, and she had gotten it out of there and managed to wear it. Cats are always entertaining.

I need to get to work.

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Grim_Traveller
on 5/6/24 12:01 pm
RNY on 08/21/12

It was a true story, but very marginally true. Ian Fleming was in British Intelligence, but he wasn't part of this operation.

But it was still very fun.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Sheila_H
on 5/6/24 8:20 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning all!

I will be a shark, I will be a shark. No procrastination.

We had a lovely weekend. Sat I went to a comedy show. Is it just me? I get always frustrated with opening acts. I know they are there to warm up the crowd but I'm there to see the main guy. I was in 4th row and I couldn't help but yawn with the opening act. I felt bad but he was so unfunny. The main guy was good, I think his short skits on TikTok were funnier but all in all worth it. I also made friends with a couple of people. Yesterday we celebrated 5 de Mayo with a couple of friends who had a health scare and it was soooo good to laugh and reminiscent of our history together. He is doing much better than I expected and I am very happy for them. One day at a time.

QOTD: my genie request has been the same since I was 5-6. So that I can eat all the cookies/sweets I want. But now there is a caveat, so that I can eat all the sweets I want without gaining weight. If nothing else I'm consistent.

My meals yesterday:

• Coffee
  • Street tacos (innards), seafood ceviche tostada
  • Tres leche cake
  • Chicharrones with tajin, plantain chips
  • E: rest day

Happy Monday!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?