Go to breakfast other than eggs?

Valerie G.
on 7/21/16 6:27 am - Northwest Mountains, GA

I nibble on cheese all morning.  There's a cup of cheese cubes on my desk right now.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

stacyrg
on 7/21/16 1:19 pm
VSG on 05/12/14

Ground turkey with 1 oz of shredded cheese and a bit of pesto.  Sometimes I add a handful of spinach.  I'll also add my vote for smoked salmon and cream cheese.  I do dinner leftovers all the time.

janinemarie
on 7/21/16 5:14 pm

These are some great ideas, I too have a egg every morning.  Even if I get sick of it after a few days without it I miss my egg. 

poplargreys
on 7/22/16 8:09 pm
VSG on 03/31/15

I do a protein coffee every morning for breakfast, since my stomach doesn't agree with solids for the first couple of hours I'm awake. I don't really mind the 'monotony' of having the same thing every morning, but if I were to plan solid food for breakfast I'd probably do variations on the mini quiche/fritatta made in muffin tins since you can do a nearly endless combinations of mix-ins and they store well when made in bulk. Leftovers from the night before would be another option.

Karen D.
on 7/23/16 5:46 am - NY
Revision on 11/24/15

I've done a hard boiled egg chopped and mixed with cottage cheese.

Cottage Cheese pancakes

Lately, cottage cheese with fiber one cereal mixed in because I'm having tummy troubles.

I don't stray too much from this.

chevtow41
on 7/23/16 6:35 pm
DS on 11/11/14

I have a burger for breakfast almost everyday. I get up at 5am for work and can grill one up in less than 10 minutes. On the weekend it's usually bacon, sausage, and occasionally eggs.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 266 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 327 views