First Post

elizjayjay
on 5/31/14 9:46 am
VSG on 05/27/14

So I was not alone on Wednesday, 24 hours post op? I also was thinking, what the H... did I do? But that only lasted a day. I feel good, but having a hard time getting the fluids in. Increasing daily, just not at 60 oz. Congrates on your walking. With that, I think I will put on the shoes and go for a walk. Great job, looking forward to more post!

husbandfatherandfrien
d14

on 6/1/14 5:54 am

Thank you to everyone who has posted on this thread.  Today is 3 days post-op and things are infinitely better.  The pain seems to have subsided as long as I don't overdue things.  I am trying to not use pain meds as much as possible and so far it seems to be going well.  Today I have done some housework, laundry, dishes, etc.  I have not had much acid reflux so thats a bonus.  I am trying to not daily take a weight of myself but its kind of exciting seeing it inch down everyday.  Here's to all of you that have already taken the plunge and to those who are considering it.  I hope you follow both your heart and your brain and you will come to the right decision of whether this life-changing surgery is right for you.  Bless you all.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 88 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 301 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 348 views