FRISCO's a GENIUS... And thanks to Kairk too :) Boredom with food??

edelu
on 7/26/13 8:32 am - los angeles, CA

Christina,

In reading Cece's post to you i wanted to tell you yes i am under goal but i was the slowest loser in the world.  First 6 weeks 6lbs, 2nd the same.  I had 70 lbs to lose and it went off at 4lbs per month beside me being the most compliant patient ever.  My body just decided it was going to do what it was going to do.  I had every test in the world done and i turned out my body muscle was so low it just wasn't parting with fat.  So it was a long hard journey but it happened. 

I guess the thing i decided was that i was going to stick with it until i saw the number i wanted and then it just kept going.  don't ask me how, very surprising.  But the thing i kept saying in all my frustration was "What else am i gonna  do"?  Surgery was such a huge step i wasn't going to have it not work.  I will say it sucked truly but i got here.  Far behind everyone else. 

I friended Slimpickens as we were the slowest losers on the board and that helped hugely.  I can't tell you how much. But  it took 20 months.  anyhow i don't know how long into your journey you are but when everyone is passing you by it's really hard to keep the chin up.  But hey slow and steady and obstinate i think.

christinahelena
on 7/27/13 7:04 am - CA

Thank you!! I'm 9 months out, down 70 ( was 85 but inexplicably bounced back up 5 though measurements went down)... With 15-20 left to goal.

Im going to keep on keepin on !! Keep upping my workout intensity and try not to be too much of a hoy bugger!!

christina

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 136 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 395 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 424 views