I'm kind of freaking out!

(deactivated member)
on 1/13/16 5:18 am

Get rid of them. I would save one item to show you how much weight you lost. I keep it in the back of my closet. When I am feeling like the scale is not going down. I put the one dress on that I saved.

Judi2
on 1/13/16 10:25 am
RNY on 12/08/14

Get rid of them quickly! 

CathyWray
on 1/13/16 11:17 am - Madison, TN

I couldn't believe I out grew clothes either.  I kept wearing them until they literally fell off.  I put my cell phone in one pocket and my wallet in the other side pocket, took a few steps and my pants fell off.  I was at the mall and caught them before it was critical. I kept my clothes for about four months until something clicked, I wasn't going to gain back the weight.  It has taken me time mentally to grasp the whole WLS process. I had grown out of everything. I came to visit my daughter and she refused to leave the house for me in my baggy clothes.  Now I am an Old Navy veteran, love the prices and love most of the styles. I started with 3 pairs of jeans and it has grown to 5.  I have a lot more blouses but that's me.  I don't want a closet full of clothes. My suggestion is take them to goodwill or wherever when it feels right.  Don't rush. Oh btw, I had to shop and try clothes on at night because I had no idea what sizes I wore. That was fun. 

kg59
on 1/13/16 11:29 am

Get rid of them! I donated mine to a women's group that helps women get employed or out of abusive situations.  Don't forget to get a tax receipt if you donate.  You'll be surprised how much of a deduction that can add up to!  So far I've gotten rid of 10 large garbage bags.  I had waaaayy too many clothes!

robinreinhardt
on 1/13/16 3:15 pm

Bag them all up and give them to good will. That way you will have more room to get new ones. You will be one happy girl.

Robin

Scarlette B.
on 1/15/16 10:01 am - TX
RNY on 03/20/14

You will not want them in 6 months... your mind changes and you realize you will never want to wear them again.  I gave away a gazillion dollars worth of clothes and I had insane separation anxiety for a few days.  Now I am so glad they are gonnnnneeeeee.  You can do it!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers  

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 148 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 248 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 302 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 261 views