protein shakes

cmcelfish
on 11/18/15 11:03 am

I have chosen and purchased a protein power. The winner is Body Fortress cSuper Advanced 100% prot3in isolate its a 100% pure isolate. It has 30 gm protein 140 calories 1 gm fat 3 carbs less than 1 gm suger.  I got it at Walmart $18 for 17 servings. It seems equal to primers and more affordable.  Joe

NYMom222
on 11/17/15 11:09 am
RNY on 07/23/14

ready-to-drink many people use Premier. There are tons of protein powders out there. GNC and Vitamin shoppe let you try and if you don't like it return with in 30 days. (GNC-refund, VS-store credit) Most prople look for whey protein isolate, as it is better absorbed... the extra protein is needed for some due to malabsorption, but also helps maintain muscle mass, so you are losing fat and not muscle.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

(deactivated member)
on 11/18/15 6:47 pm

Let us know how that brand tastes. It is one I haven't tried. Did you buy Vanilla or Chocolate? I like the shakes best when they are very icy and cold.

cmcelfish
on 11/18/15 7:42 pm

I only got chocolate I love chocolate. Strawberry sometimes fast like medicine vanilla maybe next time. Will let you know about flavor. Tryed the same brand not having all protein we need I got peanutbuttercand chocolate tasted great but my favorite peanutbuttercand and chocolate

barbieannk
on 11/19/15 9:38 am

I found one I really like and it is on sale at GNG for 17.99 but its a big bag. Its for the body builders but my dietitian said it was ok.

Amplified Wheybolic extreme 60. Serving size is 3 scoops but I can have it because I only use 1/2  1 1/2 scoops instead of 3. with using half it has 140 calories, 30g of protein 3 carbs and 1g sugar. It tastes great, seriously. All the shakes I have tried (a lot) were so gross I couldn't drink them. I did order the Unjury to try but it hasn't come yet. ( I got the sample packs incase its gross) lol.

I haven't had my surgery yet and I am waiting on a date so I haven't even had to do the liver shrinking yet. This is the practice that the dietitian is having me do, so I can know what to expect. 

I hope this helps.

barbieannk
on 11/19/15 9:40 am

I found one I really like and it is on sale at GNG for 17.99 but its a big bag. Its for the body builders but my dietitian said it was ok.

Amplified Wheybolic extreme 60. Serving size is 3 scoops but I can have it because I only use 1/2  1 1/2 scoops instead of 3. with using half it has 140 calories, 30g of protein 3 carbs and 1g sugar. It tastes great, seriously. All the shakes I have tried (a lot) were so gross I couldn't drink them. I did order the Unjury to try but it hasn't come yet. ( I got the sample packs incase its gross) lol.

I haven't had my surgery yet and I am waiting on a date so I haven't even had to do the liver shrinking yet. This is the practice that the dietitian is having me do, so I can know what to expect. 

I hope this helps.

Most Active