Gastric bypass to sleeve

PRETTE84
on 5/10/13 2:53 am - ROSEDALE, NY
Well ur doing pretty good ten yrs of compliance. I had the gastric bypass in 2010 and gained 35 lbs with my pregnancy and I wasn't following the rules. So I don't know if DS will work bcuz with the bypass I was able to eat anything it's like I didn't have surgery. I don't know what this surgeon did on my stomach. I didn't have any problems with any foods and I didn't like that I was still able to eat anything. But I have to wait a year to have the DS bcuz I just had a baby. But I'm trying to attend a seminar with dr. Roslin soon I heard he's the best. Dr. Yatcov I think performs the DS bcuz when I had called the office dr. Roslin doesn't take my insurance but the other doctor does.
Whit
on 5/17/13 7:47 am
Revision on 12/10/12
I did not have any food issues either. But my RNY did work for awhile. So did yours you lost weight. But this surgery was a failure for me for numerous reasons. Stretched out stoma was only one. By the time I gained enough weight to know I had a problem the rustic toon was gone and so was the malabsorption which I desperately needed. All the diet and exercise I was doing was not effective. As Dr K said the day I met him "Not your fault...bad genes" I joined the Facebook DS group and a proboards group and asked tons of questions. But every persons experience is different. There a several who have had complications and long time issues far worse then me. You may not have any but having a vetted surgon you are confident in is key. Surgery is dangerous period.

Revision from RNY to DS 12/10/12 Dr. Ara Kesishian BMI: 19

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Whit
on 5/17/13 7:48 am
Revision on 12/10/12
That should be restriction Sorry all thumbs

Revision from RNY to DS 12/10/12 Dr. Ara Kesishian BMI: 19

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Most Active
Recent Topics