Cravings....

camerons_mommy
on 5/14/09 8:23 am - Superior, WI
Oh Im sure it's way better there! We have a couple places that make Authentic Mexican food! YUMMY!!!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mommy to Cameron and Connor
Step Mom to Zack, Kat and Becca

Kelly T.
on 5/14/09 8:26 am - Yucaipa, CA

Yum!  I want some now.  Tuesday I had to stop and get a burrito on my way home and I could go for another one today.  I better knock it off - I'm gonna be 200+ pounds again.  We don't want that!

camerons_mommy
on 5/14/09 8:34 am - Superior, WI
Im trying to be good!!!

Liz R.
on 5/14/09 8:29 am - Easton, PA
humm decaf iced coffee from Dunkin Donuts with skim and splenda, pizza with mushrooms and onions, chocolate cake with chocolate icing, and sleep! lol

Hubby I think is ready to sign me up for a 12 step program to get off of the DD Iced coffees! I am up to 2 larges most days - but heck thats 64 ounces of fluids right there! lol
camerons_mommy
on 5/14/09 8:36 am - Superior, WI
Hahaha that sounds soooo good!!! I miss coffee!! I need to pick up some decaf!

Pam Hart
on 5/14/09 6:41 pm - Easton, PA
Uh....I could do that now without being PG.  Brian asked me the other day "We need to send that stuff to the lab to find out what's in it that has you addicted to the stuff"
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
SHANNYN B.
on 5/14/09 9:51 am
I have been eating grilled cheese with tuna and mayo and bacon bits. OMG!!!
Damayin 12-3-93
Jarrid 10-12-98
Hayvann 11-22-09
Kerstyn 4-2-11
Kinzy 4-2-11

Dev *.
on 5/14/09 11:21 pm - Austin, TX
I really only noticed an actual craving in my first trimester; all I wanted was CHEESE. Preferably a big bowl of melted cheese with a little salt sprinkled on it (I am normally not a salty person).
Given the choice, I will ALWAYS eat cheese, but my cheese love was really over the top for a little while.
Pretty much after the worst of the morning sickness passed and my first trimester ended, I went back to normal and I don't think I've truly had any cravings since then.

Banded 03/22/06  276/261/184 (highest/surgery/lowest)

Sleeved 07/11/2013  228/165 (surgery/current) (111lbs lost)

Mom to two of the cutest boys on earth.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1276 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 876 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1346 views