Sunny Sunday

Connie D.
on 6/28/15 7:35 pm

Hi Vickie.....this post is fine...we understand that you have more important things on your mind.

You do what is best for you and Butch. Don't concern yourself about us. We are all with you in thought...and prayers.

I like Judy... have a heavy heart when I read your posts. Tears just flow. I love you and Butch like my family. I love your beautiful daughters and grandchildren too!

Keep strong and keep holding on to these moments.

Butch saw Jesus and I truly believe that. He will be ready to go when Jesus comes for him. 

Keep Calm and Carry On...my daughter has a friend that always said that to her when things got hard. 

Have a good night...much love and gentle hugs...connie d

Judy G.
on 6/28/15 1:15 pm - Galion, OH

Hello OFF family...just read through once again the posts today...

Eileen I am HAPPY you and your brother found a nice place!!! So when do you get to move? SOON I hope!!

Connie hope you get out of that funk or whatever it is that is bothering you...I am trying to get out of mine...I know its hard to do!!!!

Vicki Prayers all the time for you and family...BUTCH IS A FIGHTER!!! Amazing man that is for sure!!! HUGSSSSSSSSSSSS

CRS strikes again for me...GRRRRRRRR So hate when that happens!!!

Anyhow got a call from one of the tenants little bit ago...my trespasser is/was back again!!! OK...put a call into the police to come get him!!! They came and got him...he wanted to talk to me first...seems tenant had surgery and "needed him" to take care of her. Well I told him he had a trespass on him and sorry you can't be on the property!!! She could have her family or nurse aids take care of her...NOT YOU!!!!! Told police he has been sneaking back on the property ALOT and was caught a few weeks ago and was arrested for it...and again caught now. What part of NO TRESSPASSING doesn't he understand??? Now he wants me to let him stay and care for her??? Well maybe if he never trespassed before MAYBE I could have bent the rule this time...but sorry Charlie!!!!!! Take him off the property!!!!! Officer said he comes back again he will go to jail and be held not just summoned for court. I told officer he WOULD be back again and soon...trust me!!! I know...call me a ***** for not letting him stay and "care for her" but this is the same guy that beats her!!!!!!!!! So now call me a *****

Squad here again this morning. Took another tenant out. He has been having trouble with his pacemaker lately. Hope they get him fixed up again. In fact his wife just got home from nursing home a couple weeks ago.

Bandit needs to go potty walking...warmed up some and the sun is out...not sure how long the sun will be out...MORE storms/rain is coming for tomorrow they said...could be strong to severe. GREAT!!!! NOT!!!!!!! So sick of this weather!!!

Thoughts and Prayers for all that need them!!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Eileen Briesch
on 6/28/15 1:58 pm - Evansville, IN

Judy, moving in September. Gary can't quit his job until he starts Social Security, which is in September.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Connie D.
on 6/28/15 7:25 pm

Hi Judy....one of these days I will explain all this mess to you. Not now and not for awhile yet. It isn't the time right now.

You keep thinking about the wedding and that will make you smile!!

Love and hugs....connie d

Patricia R.
on 6/28/15 7:08 pm - Perry, MI

Good Evening Kathy and Family,

Quick check in.  I had no Internet last night and all day today.  Finally have it, and have to catch up on other stuff online.  

Church went well this morning.  Phillies played a double header, lost one and won one.  Eileen's Sox lost, but that's good coz all my friends here are Tigers fans, including Trent and now my grandchildren.  Well they root for the Phillies too.  I root for the Tigers too, coz I live here.  Unless they play each other, which is rare coz their in different leagues.  Last time was two years ago, and the Tigers killed my boys.

I'd appreciate prayers, or swinging chickens, for Mom.  She is back to where she was in February.  I've already told my sister I can come out on Tuesday, if she wants.  She'll let me know.

I need to read the rest of the thread.

Praying for the Poes.

Love,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Connie D.
on 6/28/15 7:23 pm

Hi Trish...I am sending prayers for you and your mom. I hope she feels better again real soon.

Please let us know if you are leaving on Tuesday.

God Bless. If you travel please drive carefully and keep safe.

Love and more hugs....connie d 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 394 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1197 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1207 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1141 views