What are you eating/doing today? (Wednesday)

ntensegirl
on 10/1/15 3:01 am - napanee, Canada
RNY on 10/06/15

unfortunately my leave is unpaid. I didnt have enough time to take it paid. That is why I was thinking a modified shift would probably better than nothing at all. But Ill take it one step at a time :)

Patm
on 9/30/15 6:45 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Another fun filled day at work. Waiting for people to do their stuff so I can get work done. I had my job reevaluated and it will stay the same rating. Which at OCAD sucks. I have not had a raise in five years because when we came from U of T we were paid better. OCAD does not pay it's admin staff very well at all.

Swimming today then home tonight.

b greek yogurt, fibre one, 1/2 banana

l 1/2 stuffed chicken breast, source yogurt

s carrots and hummus

d stuffed peppers

s tea

crqvingchange
on 9/30/15 7:15 am

That does suck Pat, although I am not surprised.  Remember Rae days and Harris days?  Today is going to be an easy kind of day for me, maybe a few errands.  Had a bad night last night with pain in my back so I have decided to take it easy.

1 year 2 months post op

B. Queen Street Bakery Low carb bread toasted with a little peanut butter (thanks for the craving Kelly)

S. Latte

L. Turkey meatloaf

S. Large decaf coffee

D. Sirloin chili 

S. Hardboiled egg, or maybe a protein pancake, not sure yet

Have a good day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Patm
on 9/30/15 7:21 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Hope your back feels better

Karen M.
on 10/1/15 3:57 am - Mississauga, Canada

5 years is a long time. I'm assuming that they're making those of you who came from U of T at the top of the OCAD grade schedule, wait for the OCAD schedule (and employees) to "catch up"? Pretty pathetic that you're over 5 years ahead. I certainly hope you've been getting at least a cost of living increase. Doesn't give people a lot of incentive to perform well, does it. :/

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Patm
on 10/1/15 6:15 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I get a lump sum payment for cost of living. Might finally get on the grid next year. They are just lucky I have a good work ethic

Karen M.
on 10/1/15 4:42 pm - Mississauga, Canada

No kidding. I can relate - when I took this position a couple of years ago I took a 20K pay cut, putting me at the top of the pay grid. So since 2012 I've been getting cost of living, whatever percentage Council deems is appropriate, and that's it. In the long run, my mental health is totally worth the pay cut though. lol

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

judyeliz
on 9/30/15 2:04 am, edited 9/30/15 2:07 am
RNY on 04/24/15

Good day all!  I did much better yesterday "sticking to the plan" because I had posted.  Seems it makes you feel accountable in some way. 

B- Source greek vanilla with 1 tbsp of walden farms cranberry spread. 

L- 4 blue menu lean meatballs with quarter cup of Newmans own marinara sauce, 10gr shredded cheese

D- 3oz chicken breast, 1tbsp sf teriyaki sauce, half cup brocolli florets

S- protein shake, third of simply protein bar. 

myfitnesspal totals:  calories 482, carbs 24, fat 11, protein 72.

I have room for another snack in there if I need it.

Hope everyone is having a good day, bye for now 

judy

Orientation HRRH Aug 18/14, Ist surgeon appt. Dr. Huynh Oct 28/14, Nurse/Dietitian/SW Dec 19/14, Dr. Glazer Mar 9/15, 2nd surgeon visit Dr. Huynh Mar 10/15, Surgery date April 24. 

Most Active
Recent Topics