Recent Posts

dav92grav
on 2/11/21 1:28 am
Topic: RE: Who does what in the evenings?

I usually work out after work, then take time for books and movies I've wanted to watch for a long time. It helps me relax and get in the mood for the new day.

Alex8899
on 11/29/20 11:59 am, edited 11/30/20 1:45 am
Topic: RE: Medications

Hi! I hope you are doing fine. Did you take Wellbutrin for depression? My doctor prescribed it to me, and I took it for some time. Then I decided that IU didn't want to be on pills all the time, so I joined the enhance club and started taking health supplements and doing yoga. Also, I found a new hobby that helps me to relax and be in good mood.

scaryreader
on 10/22/20 11:47 pm - Chicago, IL
Topic: Women's Support Group

I'd like to start a women's support group. Mainly because I can't find a bra that hides my back and side flab AND separates my breast. I found one that smooths my back and side flab, but it gives me a uni boob.

Eve
hw:400+
sw:340
cw:163

Perspicacity
on 10/3/20 3:21 am
Topic: RE: Need some help

You should try the GoodRX app, it is reliable since I buy there regularly.

Tabellary
on 9/26/20 7:25 pm
Topic: RE: Meme if the day

I totally agree, there are really some days we prefer that reality.

Alex8899
on 5/16/20 7:16 am
Topic: RE: Favorite cat video- Henri

I've never watch those videos with Henry. They are so great! It was a great idea! Thanks!

Alex8899
on 5/16/20 7:12 am
Topic: RE: Cellulite Remover

I also faced the issue of cellulite after the birth of my second baby. I should say, massages, excercise and moisturizing really works for me (I use warm oilve oil twice per week). Also I tried Mustella cream (I used it mostly to prevent cellulite during my first pregnancy), and it is good.

(deactivated member)
on 11/28/19 4:28 am
Topic: RE: Dating

Maybe it comes down to " DADDY ISSUES " . My Dad was ( and remains) horribly unsupportive , backstabbing, threatening , cruel manipulative and will literally throw any family member away to control their money .
I look at men as potential murderers who would kill me to inherit what I worked so hard for .

The few relationships I've had ( been alone far longer) were superficial and sex based - and over after the honeymoon lust-phase started its inevitable decline .

I've imagined for a few years that after my parents pass perhaps I could find a tall hot Swede or Nordic type expert sailor and cruise the world with him and raise a few babies . But I also realized I'd live in terror that he'd throw me overboard after an argument to inherit my money and have silence . Every man I know is unfeeling and very dangerous at least at times . They may regret it but you'll still be dead .

(deactivated member)
on 11/28/19 3:19 am
Topic: RE: Babiez on Da Brain !

Well yes as a diabetic and super early excess estrogen caused breast cancer survivor I would be NUTS to consider carrying my own child ... however I saved my eggs so I can have my own kids whenever I want .

I'm not in the least afraid of being " old " as they grow because I'm not remotely old now ... ( thank God) .. However they are needy little creatures not to mention expensive ... and I'm just getting started in the career I've always desired and dreamed of . Which is also hugely demanding. And yes I prefer having kids with a partner ( though I see ever more divorces and horrible custody battles where the kids are used as hostages to get the more affluent parent to support the deadbeat one)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Sad news but it's for the best
TattooMom · 3 replies · 1070 views
Does Salt Matter?
alfred098 · 5 replies · 1136 views
Wedding preps!!!!
emilinjohn11 · 1 replies · 915 views
Best Running Idea's Outfit
emmajames · 0 replies · 782 views