Dating

(deactivated member)
on 11/24/19 5:21 pm

Well ... I'm not twenty obviously ...but also obviously in clothes ( and yes i consider bikinis clothes ) pretty darn hot ( ty God )

but I'm very scared ! I'm a scarred up veteran of the weight loss wars! I've had like a thousand plastic surgeries.... of COURSE I can't compete against what God generously gave a nineteen year old .

also I think I DESERVE a guy who appreciates me for who I am not just the physical talent . Im a super artist - an innovative tv producer and actor .

I'm ridiculously successful BUT I can't get with a superficial guy from like Tinder or Raya I mean SERIOUSLY who would ? Hollywood grrlz may have compromised themselves for JOBS why would anyone to get SEX ? Shoot I could get laid from here to the corner six times .... probably with someone attractive.... I don't go out like that

(deactivated member)
on 11/24/19 5:31 pm

My last two boyfriends were far younger than me ( the first pre WLS and he was a professional athlete a baseball pitcher )

working out with him daily I was the most beautiful I've ever been .... and also felt the most loved .

Our housekeeper used to laugh when we ( daily ) asked her to go to visit her family ... shop at the store etc cuz we needed time alone to exercise the mattress lol. He cooked for me ( and was ridiculously jealous and baby-pumping to the point where we broke up )

so I'm very spoiled . Yes gross old men try to impress m with their wallets and honestly I laff. But I'm not twenty anymore ...!and I see so called perfectly rational guys I know for years getting ENGAGED to graduate students/ ****s ??!! WTH?!

jmk187
on 11/25/19 2:56 pm
VSG on 02/13/19

Have you tried a website like cougar life? or a sugar mama site where you pay young boys(of legal age) to show you a good time?

HW-430

SW-372

Day of Surgery-347

CW-246

(deactivated member)
on 11/27/19 4:55 am

Good lord ! If I had to a pay a guy in any way... guys pay me ( but that doesn't make m a d we'dhore just a realistic grrl)

(deactivated member)
on 11/27/19 5:04 am

Honestly I don't need a website lovey though I very much your thinking and sweet reference ((()))). I meet "willing " guys literally every day .

I changed my phone number so many times( and so not that beautiful ) .... I just have to get away :(. I never feel safe and honestly I'm not beautiful.... but I'm very scared

(deactivated member)
on 11/28/19 4:28 am

Maybe it comes down to " DADDY ISSUES " . My Dad was ( and remains) horribly unsupportive , backstabbing, threatening , cruel manipulative and will literally throw any family member away to control their money .
I look at men as potential murderers who would kill me to inherit what I worked so hard for .

The few relationships I've had ( been alone far longer) were superficial and sex based - and over after the honeymoon lust-phase started its inevitable decline .

I've imagined for a few years that after my parents pass perhaps I could find a tall hot Swede or Nordic type expert sailor and cruise the world with him and raise a few babies . But I also realized I'd live in terror that he'd throw me overboard after an argument to inherit my money and have silence . Every man I know is unfeeling and very dangerous at least at times . They may regret it but you'll still be dead .

ronaldshow
on 5/11/21 12:49 pm

Met my husband at kindegardfen so no exciting dating experience

Most Active
Recent Topics
Sad news but it's for the best
TattooMom · 3 replies · 1070 views
Does Salt Matter?
alfred098 · 5 replies · 1136 views
Wedding preps!!!!
emilinjohn11 · 1 replies · 915 views
Best Running Idea's Outfit