Nude Beaches?

TexasTerritory
on 4/12/14 7:05 am
VSG on 07/22/13
YES! Love nude beaches!

QoftheU
on 4/12/14 7:53 am - Bay Area/Silicon Valley, CA
Revision on 12/18/13

When I lived on Maui I was a nude beach fanatic!  Alas, what used to be the BEST nude beach, and was way secluded, is now a big resort. 

Leslie - Band Revision to RNY - best thing ever!   HW: 234   SW: 222  CW: Ticker  GW: 130

Jost Dreams
on 4/12/14 10:37 pm

Maybe after some wine!  About 10 years ago we were somewhere along the Mediterranean.   We had been on the beach for about 2 hours and hubby suddenly said "your Dad would love it here."  I rolled over, lloked around and knew why.  I was the only woman with my top on! At the time I was 250 and not about to take my top off! 

White Dove
on 4/13/14 2:06 am - Warren, OH

It sounds like fun.  Would probably embarrass myself staring at all the soft willys, so I hope dark sunglasses would be permissible. 

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

H.A.L.A B.
on 4/14/14 6:13 am

been there done that.. will go again if one is near by and my partner or friends want to go.. but will not go if people what to go but only to watch and not participate.. that is big no-no

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

BigPoppa22
on 4/14/14 6:21 am
RNY on 03/21/14

Absolutely.

Nic M
on 4/15/14 2:19 am, edited 4/15/14 2:19 am

When I was 17, we went to Europe to visit my aunt and uncle, who lived in Switzerland. We went to a "clothing optional" beach, not knowing it was actually "clothing optional" until we got ON the beach. Then my dad (*****ally likes boobs) was like, "Hey, there are all these topless people everywhere! Let me take photos!"  It was awful. I was like, "Stop acting like a hick, maaaan! Come ON!"  It was NOT The Tits. 

Husband and I went to Aruba a couple of years ago to celebrate our anniversary. I got out to the beach and saw a lady with the weirdest swimsuit on. It looked like she had pom poms where her nipples should be. Then I realized I was looking at tan lines and nipples. I was slightly embarrassed when I also realized how long I had been staring at her "pom pom bathing suit top."  Oops. At least I didn't pull out my camera like my dad would have. 

While in Aruba, I did go topless and within a day, it felt completely natural. Sunburned nipples do hurt worse than I had imagined, however. 

Avoid kemmerling, Green Bay, WI

Most Active
Recent Topics
Sad news but it's for the best
TattooMom · 3 replies · 1077 views
Does Salt Matter?
alfred098 · 5 replies · 1145 views
Wedding preps!!!!
emilinjohn11 · 1 replies · 920 views
Best Running Idea's Outfit
emmajames · 0 replies · 788 views