If You Won the Lottery

Susan M.
on 4/9/14 3:42 am

1. Buy reasonably sized house

2. Buy houses for my children (set up as rental properties)

3. Invest any remainder to grow for future needs.

(deactivated member)
on 4/9/14 4:31 am, edited 4/9/14 4:31 am

I would invest the majority of it in a reasonable way. Then:

1) Redecorate my house

2) Buy my husband all the cars/toys he ever wanted and more.

3) Travel a few weeks out every few months.

4) Open a school available to all gifted and dedicated students regardless of income.

5) Start a philanthropy trust with an emphasis on providing medical care to people that can't get it on their own. For example, I would have a special fund for plastics after WLS for people who want/need it and can't get insurance to pay for it.

HarvestMoon1974
on 4/9/14 2:01 pm - Keyport, NJ
Revision on 05/01/14

I'd like to preregister for that plastic surgery trust! lol

" Life is a roller coaster, enjoy the ride"
Carol 378/189/170

Thankful for my little miracles Joshua and Daniel.

Sandy M.
on 4/9/14 10:36 pm - Detroit Lakes, MN
Revision on 05/08/13

I'm with Harvest Moon - I want on that Plastics list!

Height 5'4"  HW:223 Lap band 2006, revised to Sleeve 5/8/2013, SW:196

NDHM
on 4/9/14 6:23 am

1) Make sure my girls were set up for life!

2) Help my family

3) Start my own school

4) Travel the world

5) Be a cheerful giver :)

HelenT
on 4/9/14 7:08 am

1. Pay off all debts for my husband, me and our daughter

2. Build a new home (not crazy big) but nice

3. Pay off school loans for all nieces/nephews

4. Buy a home for my daughter & her boyfriend

5. Move my mom to the grandest assisted living facility & of course, pay

for her upkeep there

6. Set up a scholarship fund to Bradley U-where I went-in honor of my Mom and in memory of my Dad

7. Give tons to Save A Pet where we found our Rosie

8. Invest, invest

Sunamoon
on 4/9/14 10:05 am

My wife and I talk about this all the time... so here's mine

1. pay off our house and call the contractors to remodel the inside! We love our house, it just needs updating.

2. Pay back my mom for the down payment on the house

3. Remodel my daughters home and let her pick out vehicles for her and her husband. Set up my grand childrens college funds.

4. Buy a farm up where I grew up and get back into horses (that i had to give up when i gained all this weight) with a full facility barn!

5. Have lasic surgery on my eyes so I can see the new body i will have by then..

6. pay off my two best friends houses and get them new vehicles!

7. Book trips to Italy, Ireland, Greece, Bali and Cruises to all the warm tropical places!

8. Pay off my wife's parents home...

9. Build an extra room on our house for all the pets we already have! and give money to our local shelter for a free spay and nueter program for people who cannot afford to have their animals fixed.

10.  Call in the landscaper to build a flower garden exactly how I want it with a waterfall and koi pond as the centerpiece. It killed me to have to leave my koi pond and garden when i moved.

Ok so that is way more than 5. But when you dream, dream big. The best dream tho is to be normal sized and healthy so i will feel great and be able to enjoy all of these wonderful things!

purplequeeny
on 4/9/14 10:29 am - Mc Calla, AL
VSG on 06/12/14

All the normal stuff, pay off debt, make sure my kids are secure and travel.....but then I would love to give money away....got to places and pay for peoples groceries, or bills or go to the top of a building in a place and drop a bunch of  20 dollar bills down...... go to a toy store and give kids a shopping spree

HW 350 SW 309 CW 150 Surgery 06/12/14 I admit I'm a scale addict.  My life is now amazing and God is guiding me thru every step of the way.

ididabadbadthing
on 4/9/14 11:52 am - TN

Oh boy, I love this one  

Yes, power ball major baby!

1.)  Pay off bills

2.)  Do something to care for animals, dogs espeically 

3.)  Buy a place close to the beach

4.)  Make sure my son is taken care of for the rest of his life

5.)  Save/invest (I am old) so I won't end up being a burden to my son

Only 5?  

MrsLitch
on 4/9/14 1:46 pm - Morris, IL
RNY on 06/04/12

Record breaking lottery? Oh this is easy.

1. have homes built on a cul de sac one for each kid and one for my brother so we all have our own space but can see each other whenever we want.

2. My 15 yr old and I have decided we'd buy a big bus like RV and pay someone to drive us around the country so we could perform random acts of kindness daily for a few months each year. Like stopping at a WalMart seeing a young mom and her kids and telling her to fill up her cart and pay for it etc.

3. Travel with my family, we all have places we want to see that we haven't been to yet.

4. Give to three of my favorite local charities that provide free clothes, food, rent assistance etc in our area.

5. Change my phone number and not give it to my in-laws (except sis in law she's kind and kindness matters)

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

5' 3" - HW: 244 SW:234  GW:120 LW: 107 CW:110 Made goal 3/16/13!    

Most Active
Recent Topics
Sad news but it's for the best
TattooMom · 3 replies · 1077 views
Does Salt Matter?
alfred098 · 5 replies · 1145 views
Wedding preps!!!!
emilinjohn11 · 1 replies · 920 views
Best Running Idea's Outfit
emmajames · 0 replies · 788 views