Shot down

Trish06
on 7/24/13 8:30 am
DS on 12/06/12

Fingers crossed for you hope it works out !!!

Trish

DS 12/06/12 Dr Kemmeter

Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 8/14/2014

Lbl, bl/ba, al, tl, fl

HW/255  SW/239  CW/129

beemerbeeper
on 7/24/13 11:01 am - AL

Thanks for sharing your story.  We try to warn people of"  "bait and "DON'T switch"   docs all the time.  Your story may save someone the hassle and grief you are going through.  Some people actually have surgery and wake up with a RnY from a doc who lied about doing a DS.

I had the DS with under 100 lbs to lose and a low BMI.  That needing to be 50 BMI and that it is a more risky is all BS.

Good luck.  I've heard good things about Dr K

~Becky

CjHOhio
on 7/25/13 2:05 am - OH
RNY on 07/23/13 with

I am so sorry Sonya!  I do know that if you can get your records sent from Dr. Lalor to the new doctor you should not have to start over. Praying it works out for you!

HW:365   SurgW:325  CW:274

sonyamarie75
on 7/25/13 8:23 am - OH
RNY on 08/20/13 with

I don't necessarily think it was a bait and switch deal. I don't really know. Dr Lalor seemed like a decent enough guy. My suspicion is that he didn't want to do the DS, thought he talked me out of it, no one told him I decided I wanted it- and he decided no- he wasn' t going to do it when he did find out. I don't think- at least I hope- that I wasn't intentionally led on. I'm trying really hard to give people the benefit of the doubt. Like I said, he was very nice and respectful and he has an  awesome office staff. That didn't stop me from being majorly ticked. LOL 

I'm still really anxious now... about whether or not insurance will approve me out of network and what will happen. I'm worried I won't get my DS. Everything has been submitted,. so now I guess I just wait? 

Sonya B, Toledo, Ohio- RNY  08/20/13  

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 717 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1023 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 4 replies · 343 views