Recent Posts

FavoredGrace
on 8/18/21 8:37 am
VSG on 08/23/21
Topic: RE: Anybody schedule for Surgery NEXT Week 23rd

Hi I too am scheduled for the 23rd of August. I am doing pre op liquid diet. I pray all goes well for you.

FavoredGrace
on 8/18/21 8:34 am
VSG on 08/23/21
Topic: Old But New To The Board - Surgery Scheduled

Hello,

I used to be a part of the forum and have many people that I know from the past who have had the surgery. I was on active duty at the time so I couldn't have the procedure done. I have since retired and finally circled backed and I am scheduled for surgery.

marrysmith
on 8/3/21 2:28 am, edited 8/10/21 9:49 pm
Topic: RE: Starting a business

If you start a business that's great you take when you make up your mind to face any challenges among all the situations. If you start a new business you just to take over buy off plan property London that's very step in the property from the step you can learn the new things to survive in the critical situation. Although you get investors from them you can grow your business easily in the market.

jamesmatheson
on 7/15/21 6:48 am
Topic: food supplement throat lozenges

Hi all

I need a food supplement throat lozenges

I am on the road a lot and I cant find healthy food ever

and when im in other countries it is even worse

I need a food supplement with a throat lozenge so I don't need to drink water

to consume it

and where one pack is a full meal and I can have one at a time so I can monitor how much I consume

I cant break my plate into 10 portions and only eat 1 tenth a plate of food

I hope someone can help

thanks for letting me join

jacklinalbert
on 7/9/21 6:55 am
Topic: RE: Tulsa, OK soonercare

VSG is a proven treatment according to many researches. But I will still suggest you to concern a good doctor and ask for his recommendations. He can guide you well in this problem. Besides, there are many ecommerce website development experts who knows medical treatment. You can even ask them too. But be careful before taking any step. Good luck!

blackal8787
on 6/18/21 11:21 am
Topic: RE: Who Started out as a light weight?

I started as a lighweight as well and started with sleeve

Reidlake
on 6/8/21 10:54 am, edited 6/9/21 6:02 pm
Topic: RE: Dental Problems

I also was a fat person about three years ago, and went to the doctor to make some investigations on how I can lose weight fast. So he recommended me to go have a bariatric surgery. Little did I know that this surgery was based on some very acid powerful medicamentation. So after the surgery, my doctor prescribed me some vitamins, because I had the risk of teeth erosion and also he advised me to take a dental coach, which would monitor the progress of my recovery and also would supervise the health of my teeth. So this is my story for the post surgery, on how to keep your teeth healthy.

jamestinker
on 5/27/21 5:32 am
Topic: RE: CANDY CANE SYNDROME
On April 6, 2019 at 7:30 PM Pacific Time, christy2544 wrote:

HI ANYONE EVER HAD OR HAVE SINCE HAVING GASTRIC BYPASS IF SO HOW WAS THIS TREATED

It's usually recommended that you don't eat for one or two days after the surgery so your stomach and digestive system can heal. You will then follow a specific diet for a few weeks. Initially, the diet consists only of liquids, then it progresses to pureed, very soft foods, and finally to regular foods. Source: UK Academic Writers.

(deactivated member)
on 5/25/21 9:32 am
Topic: RE: GOALS???

Really interesting guys. Im in college now, and need help with my thesis. My friend asked me to turn to this writers https://www.essaymama.com/assignment-help-australia/. They helped me a lot, it was really brilliant work.

GraciSurlan
on 5/22/21 7:27 am, edited 5/22/21 12:27 am
DS on 12/04/93
Topic: RE: Dental Problems

I agree with you that everyone has supplement requirements, but people get lazy because they feel fine. We must always be alert and follow the condition of their body. I also had problems with teeth, and I realized that they would be seriously treated. Unfortunately, I lost several teeth, and I had to put in implants. I applied for help at perfectasmile.com. Although this process took a couple of months? I remained very pleased with the result. They look even better than my native teeth.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 198 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1142 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2043 views