Raise your hand if .........

Brenda R.
on 12/5/08 12:05 am - Humble, TX
My treadmill is the only thing with a motor that has been parked in the garage.  This post has inspired me to bring it in this weekend.  I need to get busy.

Working on me - want to be better in everyway not just physically!!!  Its a process no time to judge or be judged!!!! 
(deactivated member)
on 12/5/08 12:13 am - syracuse, NY

Sheena T.
on 12/5/08 12:13 am
I have a Nordic Track elliptical Machine that I've had for over 7 years and I can honestly say I used it all of 5 times in seven years.  Now it is in my garage.  and my excuse I've been using now is that I lost the power cord so I can't use it.  All I have to do is orde a new one.  Never got arround to it. go figure. 

But I have starting working out at the gym at work because the Weight loss center said I should start now before surgery.  I am supposed to get 5 days a week in but so far I am 2-3 days.  but, that's better than nothing right.

And my poor son catches the blues.  If I need something upstairs and I am down stairs he gets it.  If I need somehting that is down stairs and I am upstairs.. he get its for me.  Heck if the remote is accross the room....he get it.     I got to stop this laziness!!!
(deactivated member)
on 12/5/08 12:18 am - syracuse, NY
Sounds good Sheena sounds like you are off to a good start.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 207 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1150 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2063 views