Thorough Thursday - All About miss203

Star Jones
on 12/4/08 2:47 am - National Harbor, MD
First of all you are my favorite HEFFA on BAF. Dont say awww it aint no prize!!!!!

1. What was the straw that broke the camel's back that you got WLS?

2. How many times a month do you go party in NYC? Since there aint shyt to do in CT LMAO

3. What you talkin bout Willis.........driving....IF I go. Biotch you better come.

4. What's a pet peeve of your's of BAF?

5. What's your goal size?

Enough questions. I gotta sit back under the dryer. My hair i still wet and I have a date at 330.

~Shani~
I've been pudgy, chubby, thick, and now fat........Imma give thin a go round!!!

SW-262, size 18W, 5'6"
CW-168 1/15/2010
GW-162
94 Lbs down...6 more to go...changed goal to see Onderland for a hot second!

miss203
on 12/4/08 2:59 am, edited 12/4/08 3:00 am - Bridgeport, CT
First of all you are my favorite HEFFA on BAF. Dont say awww it aint no prize!!!!!

1. What was the straw that broke the camel's back that you got WLS? My knees!! Girl I thought they would pop off at any minute!

2. How many times a month do you go party in NYC? Since there aint shyt to do in CT LMAO I used to party in NYC 3 weekends out of a month but now maybe once a month. When are you coming?

3. What you talkin bout Willis.........driving....IF I go. Biotch you better come. Ohhh hell

4. What's a pet peeve of your's of BAF? The same people posting pics every week We get it, you had WLS....like the rest of us

5. What's your goal size? Size 10, been there once trying to get back there

Enough questions. I gotta sit back under the dryer. My hair i still wet and I have a date at 330. ***** who you dating
Jus ChanJ N ME
on 12/4/08 3:24 am
Just wanted to tell you and let you know that I  your resolve.

Two questions and I hope I am not repeating because I didnt read anything anyone else wrote.

1.  You ever think about having a revision?  (only because I wish I would have gotten the lapband)

2. Is our baby still giving you comfort?

In my opinion Beachbody has THE very best weight loss products around.  Would you like to join me on my P90X Journey? Please click the link below to Join My Team or to learn more about the products: 

http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/juschanjnme

miss203
on 12/4/08 8:05 am - Bridgeport, CT
1.  You ever think about having a revision?  (only because I wish I would have gotten the lapband) Nope, I am too scared to go backin the hospital.

2. Is our baby still giving you comfort? Yes, and I appreciate it so much
just me
on 12/4/08 5:00 am
ok i've been busy all day...so busy i didn't ask any questions...now when i CAN come out here i gotta play roro's personal secretary....you know how she make me do things for her

first - she says she loooooooooves you and you her girl

here are her questions:

1. have you ever been with a woman?

2. if not, have you thought about it?

3. if you would be with a girl, could she get it?

~Candy~

53 lbs lost prior to surgery....

miss203
on 12/4/08 8:13 am - Bridgeport, CT
ok i've been busy all day...so busy i didn't ask any questions...now when i CAN come out here i gotta play roro's personal secretary....you know how she make me do things for her

first - she says she loooooooooves you and you her girl  I love you too RoRo

here are her questions:

1. have you ever been with a woman? No

2. if not, have you thought about it? Yes, I think every women has thought of it

3. if you would be with a girl, could she get it? Ummmm....yes.......but you trying to get be beat up by your BAF fan club

marilyn63
on 12/4/08 8:11 am - piscataway, NJ
Just want to say Hello and let you know you are looking good.(((((Hugs)))))))
miss203
on 12/4/08 8:19 am - Bridgeport, CT
Awww thank you Marilyn (hugs)
Mrs. Vice Versa
on 12/4/08 9:56 am - Newark, NJ
So glad I logged on for this one...lol

I miss you...I love you...i can't wait to see you again!!!

1. Csn we make a deal to see each other more often?? We are only 2 hours apart!!

2. When are we having another house party?? (and can you tell the GAP to stay home this time??)

3. Do you love me??

"I'm still Too Blessed to be Stressed"
Lap rny...08/22/2005

Reached Goal Prepregnancy...145

Current......165...working back down to my goal weight.

Thank You Lord for ALL of my Blessings!!!!

Inspire
on 12/4/08 10:15 am
I only live 2 hours by plane.  I wanna come to the house par-tay!!!!!!!!!! 

Oh, wait the next house par-tay is at MY HOUSE!!!!!!  Flirting with 40 memba??????  Who says it HAS to be in January...I will be flirting with 40 ALL DAMN YEAR!!! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 207 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1150 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2063 views