The Black Co-worker

mstanyat
on 12/2/08 11:27 pm
Nawwww sorry girl I dont do tact lessons... I'm too blunt too... at my job i'm the one that always speaks my mind and dont bite my tongue, and i tell my co-workers all the time dont think i'm going to vent and yall' gonna ride my coat tail betta speak up fo ya damn self....lol

Highest weight 302...Current weight...183
an official member of "The Onederland Club"

caramel_2
on 12/2/08 11:36 pm - New Haven, CT
On December 3, 2008 at 7:27 AM Pacific Time, mstanyat wrote:
Nawwww sorry girl I dont do tact lessons... I'm too blunt too... at my job i'm the one that always speaks my mind and dont bite my tongue, and i tell my co-workers all the time dont think i'm going to vent and yall' gonna ride my coat tail betta speak up fo ya damn self....lol
Gilr who u telling....at least people always know where u stand they either hate yo ass or love u to death!! LOL r u an aries?

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely who others think you are!

mstanyat
on 12/2/08 11:56 pm
No I'm a Scorpio....in every meeting I start off the same way, "some of yall aint gonna like what I'm about to say" then everybody brace themselves cause they dont know what I'm gonna say (I'm in therapy for this) lol

Highest weight 302...Current weight...183
an official member of "The Onederland Club"

caramel_2
on 12/2/08 11:58 pm - New Haven, CT
On December 3, 2008 at 7:56 AM Pacific Time, mstanyat wrote:
No I'm a Scorpio....in every meeting I start off the same way, "some of yall aint gonna like what I'm about to say" then everybody brace themselves cause they dont know what I'm gonna say (I'm in therapy for this) lol
(I'm in therapy for this) lol

Hey at least u know U have a problem...LOL

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely who others think you are!

TheJuice
on 12/2/08 11:08 pm - Frozenville, MN
For a small fee, he could have an "accident"...

Operator is standing by.....

Picture56.jpg picture by kingjuicy

caramel_2
on 12/2/08 11:10 pm - New Haven, CT
I am spitting out my dunkin donuts coffee........lol lol did u just take this pic....u asshole!!

TheJuice
on 12/2/08 11:15 pm - Frozenville, MN

Naw, I have a bunch of random pics of me holding various weapons...

caramel_2
on 12/2/08 11:18 pm - New Haven, CT
why oh why...am I not surprised.....I need to add that this man is tall slender and 6'4.....you'd have to cut his tall ass at the knees!!

ktjajj
on 12/2/08 11:19 pm - Buffalo, NY
Good Morning Carmel. How are you feeling today? I hope you feel better than last night.  Ok now to answer your question. I have been through the EXACT same thing at my last job. I was also an office manager and I worked with pretty much all blacks and my boss was the only white and they HATED her and they would complain to me all the time.  She actually was a very good boss the best I ever had. And what I would say was "I find that Karen is very reasonable, everytime I have a problem I just go to her and tell her what is bothering me. She usually works with me to find a solution. I wish I was in the position to do more but she really is the best person to talk to about these things"

Keep me updated on your saga.
Pregnancy%20ticker

"Real change comes from within"
caramel_2
on 12/2/08 11:23 pm - New Haven, CT
Morning Andrea,

I am feeling like a clogged DRAIN!! LOL bout to walk 2 blocks in the cold to obtain MEDS. but thanks for asking.....lol however I like ur response it's sweet and to the point that way I don't hafta get "outta my character" .......

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 207 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1150 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2063 views