Struggling 6 years out

(deactivated member)
on 7/14/16 11:28 am

It is really hard to think that I am an attractive woman. You figure we have spent such a along time looking at ourselves in a negative light. 

People can be attractive regardless of weight and skin and other issues. I think when someone loves you or even just likes you they see past our flaws. We need to see past our flaws and pick what we like about ourselves. 

I can look at myself 50 times in the mirror and see the worst. I know I can be my worst enemy. Learning to love ourselves it crucial in relationships. No one male or female should be treated by their partner with no respect. 

You need to tell him you don't like what is going on. He may think it is normal. Since you laugh it off sometimes. 

I came across this today.

(deactivated member)
on 7/14/16 8:51 pm

WOW !!!

(deactivated member)
on 7/15/16 7:08 am

I hate to be the depressing one saying this but losing  the last  30 bls is like climbing Everest ... without sherpas or oxygen tanks lol ....

yes it can be done but hurry up and look into PS FIRST    ( a MUCH MORE REALISTIC solution)

Been there done that BOTH ways  i'm never talking about what I haven't personally experienced.

Most Active