Cant Wait to have the mushies!!!!!

doreen967
on 8/22/11 2:33 am - SC

I think what you are describing is completely normal.  You are only one week out, so feeling nauseous is very normal.  You will feel better before you know it.  As far as the diarrhea, some people get that and some get constipated.  I was the same as you, liquid in, liquid out.  Give it a week or two, it should get better soon.  Good Luck!

Doreen

nikki1965
on 8/22/11 3:02 am - KS
Thanks Doreen, I've been trying to figure this website out. It won't let me download a pic, says it's too big. How do you get the little scale thing that comes up under your posts?
jenysez1
on 8/22/11 2:37 am - LA
I havent been nauseous, may want to call your doctor on that one.  They sent me home with some liquid phenigrin (sp??).  Try GasX strips that melt on your tongue, have helped me wonders.  Walking around a little helps that too.  I had the diarhea too, I think that is normal.  I have been able to eat string cheese and now just from one string cheese a day, I am having to take Mirolax now.  I am at 11 days out.  Just to top it off I havent had a period in over a year and woke up to horrible cramps and a surprise today....perfect timing, not gonna come for a year and it picks perfect timing..lol  Hope you feel better soon. 

Jenny

nikki1965
on 8/22/11 2:59 am - KS

You're lucky, I got mine the day before surgery. So not only did I have to deal with the surgery and all the post surgery stuff but that too. Gotta love it. Thanks Jenny.

Most Active