Anyone hear from WasABubbleBubble Formerly Midwestern Girl?

Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 4/16/11 11:32 pm
ya, I guess it's a good reminded that it's not "our" forum - it's for profit.  they could do better.

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

spedcon
on 4/16/11 11:44 pm
How can we see your post? I'm not allowed to see your blog....sigh....not a member.        Connie
Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 4/17/11 12:12 am, edited 4/17/11 1:19 am
Hi Connie - did you mean to post to me? because if so, what blog?

edited by request of Wasa/MGM

gorp!

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

size 8, life is great

(deactivated member)
on 4/17/11 1:21 am - San Jose, CA
Well, while I'm not fond of OH's arbitrary and capricious application of censorship, I don't miss MWG and her lies and mischaracterizations about certain surgeons, both good and bad. She's cozied up to some real **** heads who appear to be either paying her to post or who are exchanging for services, and then she is simulteneously and unjustifiably ****ting on a couple of the best DS mensches in the business.
Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 4/17/11 1:30 am
I am uninformed regarding these DS folks (what is menches?) but against censorship in a general way. also, I have liked MWG as an individual and found her surgeon most excellent in every way for my own surgery.

size 8, life is great

(deactivated member)
on 4/17/11 1:41 am
Menche=Yiddish for goood guy..

I have to agree as well, MWG is a great person, both in person and for info here.. and I had a wonderful exp as well with her/now my sugeon. To each their own..
(deactivated member)
on 4/17/11 4:41 am - San Jose, CA
Mensche = righteous person. 

To be clear, I was talking about Dr. Rabkin (who does my follow up care - his brother, now retired, was my surgeon) and Dr. Keshishian, with whom I have no business/legal/patient relationship at all - these two surgeons are not only the best in the DS business in general, but take on the hardest cases without regard to whether it might hurt their stats if there are complications (within reason, of course - they are not cowboys), rather than cherry-picking only the lowest risk patients. 

MWG was dissing them for NO reason whatsoever, and telling LIES about them, when I posted links to malpractice suits against a surgeon in her current bariatric/plastic-surgery-practice-du-jour, with whom she has formed some sort of relationship, "helping" them by trashing other surgeons with whom they compete for business, as well as attacking a former patient of that practice who has told her story of their atrocious behavior.

So, while MWG has done some good in disseminating informaton about how crappy the band is, the rest of her behavior undermines her value to this site, as far as I'm concerned.
spedcon
on 4/17/11 4:16 am
LOL...yes Multiplepetmom, I was talking to you. Could have sworn you said we could read her response on your blog. LOL....sorry, I must have slipped a gear!      Connie
Jackie McGee
on 4/17/11 1:27 am - PA
I told her I'd find out what was up, but I don't know where to even start.

Proud mama of Mischa and Gabriel, both born post-op.

kdolphin
on 4/17/11 4:14 am - FL
 Im confused!  Is she unable to post on OH?

If it weren't for her I would still have my crap band.  She is one of the first people who actually told it like it was.  Not just about the band but everything.  Also it was what she thought and I would hope OH isn't censoring her.  If they are they should sensor so many others.

Her surgeon is one of the best surgeons especially revision surgeons.  

If she is reading this thread or if someone talks to her tell her it has been almost 2 months and I am feeling great since Dr Aceves removed my crap band and sleeved me.  Her support and wisdom was very helpful to me.

No matter what surgery you have or are revising to, I wish everyone the best.
Most Active