It's That Time Again! 10 Month Surgy -- w/Pix (I Hope)!!!

Kabooboo
on 4/28/13 9:08 pm

Hi Sleeve Sister Ree! What a wonderful post!  I am so happy for you and your success.This has been quite the ride hasn't it? I am so looking forward to summer this year! I turn 50 soon but I feel younger than I have in many years. I am hoping to be at goal by June 28th, but the weight loss has slowed to a crawl. The last ten pounds will be the hardest for sure. Thanks for being such an inspiration on this forum. Best wishes for continued happiness and success.

Tarheel_Girl
on 4/29/13 12:20 pm - TX

Hello Ree,

Thank you for the great advice on how to survive on a cruise ship.  My biggest challenge will be to avoid the ice cream and gelato.   It's always been such a favorite part of any Celebrity Cruise.  I do love eating in the Aqua Spa Cafe for luch, a very guilt free place, and we'll be in Aqua Class and Blu does a good job with "clean" food with no sauces, so that will help.  This next trip will be a 3-day "mileage run" to the Bahamas and Coco Cay.  We need 1 more cruise to make Elite, so we are doing this short trip in anticipation of a Med cruise in the fall of 2014. 

Many thanks!

Lauren

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 135 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 393 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 424 views