Happy Dancin' in ONEderland!

Italian-Princess
on 4/4/13 10:26 pm - IL
VSG on 06/28/12

Thank you Kelly-Anne!  Sure going to try to have a great time -- there's so much to see and do on these islands!

You're really knocking down the pounds!  Isn't it a great feeling?!  Good job!!!

stephanieplum
on 4/4/13 12:25 pm
VSG on 06/27/12

I'm so proud for you!!!  Enjoy your trip....you're going to look sassy in your new clothes!!  xo

Italian-Princess
on 4/4/13 10:30 pm - IL
VSG on 06/28/12

Hi Lesa!

Thank you so much!  I really am looking forward to this trip.  And I've over packed LOL  I want to wear everything new that I have now!  One thing that I've found...........smaller clothes weigh less, so you can pack more and stay under the 50 pounds limit!  Hahahaha  I think it would be a blast to have a whole bunch of us OH and MFP folks do a cruise together! 

I checked out your ticker -- you are REALLY close to goal already!  What a great job you've done!  Go Lesa!!!

Hugs and luv,

Ree

Sleeveless
on 4/4/13 5:08 pm - CA
VSG on 11/26/12

Congratulations, skinny mini, and have a blast on that cruise!

Italian-Princess
on 4/4/13 10:32 pm - IL
VSG on 06/28/12

Thanks!  Not yet skinny, but less tubby than before!  Hahahaha

I see you're more than half way to goal -- what a great job you've done!  Be proud!

valentinoAB
on 4/4/13 10:01 pm
Yaaaay Ree!!!!
So happy for you!!
Enjoy your trip!

Italian-Princess
on 4/4/13 10:34 pm - IL
VSG on 06/28/12

Thank you :-)  Looking forward to tomorrow........ship leaves the port around 4:30 p.m. so I'll get to see the sunset on the ocean!

You really are killin' this process!  Well over 2/3rds the way done!  Congratulations and keep up the great job!

Kabooboo
on 4/4/13 11:54 pm

CONGRATULATIONS SLEEVE SISTER!  You are doing so well! Your trip sounds like Heaven. I hope it is a wonderful experience for you. You deserve it!

Italian-Princess
on 4/5/13 3:53 am - IL
VSG on 06/28/12

Hi Ya Sis!

Thank you!  I'm really looking forward to this trip...........and I even have some cute new things to wear!  YAY! 

But enough about me.........look at YOU -- almost at goal already!  You totally rocked this process and should be so proud of yourself.  Outstanding job!!!

I'm happy to be on this journey with you!

Ree

Kusoreo
on 4/5/13 2:38 pm - ID
VSG on 11/19/12

Congratulations, Ree!  You are such an inspiration to me (and many others)!  I hope you have the most wonderful time on your cruise...  You deserve it!

~Elizabeth 

5'8"  HW: 296  SW: 284  CW: 184  GW: 160

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 135 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 393 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 424 views