What's the plan for this Saturday?

White Dove
on 3/23/24 9:17 am - Warren, OH

My can't head. Not on any medicine. You would still have to get up to do the insulin.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Lisa91941
on 3/23/24 7:31 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning.

A great day yesterday picnicking with the grands and shuffling them around to where they needed to be followed by our dinner with the neighbors. Food was great, wine consumption was too much but not ridiculously too much so I'm happy with myself this morning.

Expecting rain suddenly today. Storm wasn't due until tomorrow afternoon. Hoping to get a walk in today to keep up with my goal of one straight week of serious effort every day. Just need to make it through tomorrow and I'll nail it. No other plans all day until dinner at another friends house. Maybe get to the cabinet today? Maybe not.

QoTD: Very few things make me feel more like I am nesting then a glass of red wine while I am slicing and dicing and prepping for a hot meal. It's a very happy place for me to be.

food today is all about leftovers until dinner

B: egg and the bacon off the leftover bacon wrapped bread sticks from yesterday. I'll be tossing out the bread stick part

L: leftover pork chop and sweet potatoes

D: TBD - but they always make something protein forward for me.

Have a great day. Peace Everybody.

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Julia S.
on 3/23/24 9:24 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- Fairlife Mocha and of course wine, and tea sometimes.

I was so mad at myself yesterday I fasted for over 12 hours and got to the clinic and my appointment is for Monday. I cancelled it, I just couldn't make myself go through this again. I start work at 6 and my appointment was at 10 so 4 hours without food after getting up was just too much. I came away with a terrible headache and just felt awful. I need to get this done but if I reschedule it I'll try to do it first thing in the morning.

Not much going on here, my roommate is in town but I haven't seen much of him. We are not going to get the cat door pulled out and the new one installed.

I think I saw the eagle again but it was moving too fast to tell, but it's such a big bird and nothing else looks quite like it.

My little garden starts are doing well, but a couple haven't popped out yet. I may need to get some new seeds. But it's so fun to see the little plants come up. The mystery seeds were lupine, so now I have quite a few I can put in the yard.

Started out foggy and now it's raining but not very hard, so I may try to get out of here and go to the nature park.

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 55 replies · 406 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 455 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 349 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 349 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?