What's On Your Tuesday Menu, RNYers?

Emiepie
on 11/24/15 7:42 am
RNY on 08/11/14

But like come'on I couldn't have burned POINT FIVE more calories?!?!?!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

NYMom222
on 11/24/15 6:44 am, edited 11/23/15 10:44 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

Annoyance of the morning- my autopay plan on my cellphone didn't renew for some reason and I have no service. Ugh. Yes I've been pulled over unknow times over the years... I'm older than most of you...LOL. I always seem to get the ticket...I don't have the helpless damsel-in-distress look down I guess. Last one was about 4 years ago on a Sunday afternoon coming home from visiting someone in a hospital that wasn't close to me. I guess I was zoning out on the highway as to my speed... 81 in a 55. Plus didn't have my insurance card. Went to court because it would have been lot 6 points. Got it reduced and no points. Yes!. The young assistant DA felt bad for me, I think he thought he was looking at his mother...

B: Whole grain Cream of Wheat with added Protein powder and bebefiber (I use 2 TBSP cream of wheat for 14g carb/65calories to 3/4 c liquid. Microwave 3-31/2 minutes. Stir halfway. This is on the liquidy side, but when I add the protein and bebefiber it thickens up. Keeps me full for a long time)

L: Butternut squash soup, roasted chicken

S: Homemade trail mix

D: roasted chicken, rice, mushrooms

S: greek Yogurt

Exercise 21-day-fix- Arm day

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

White Dove
on 11/24/15 6:48 am - Warren, OH

There is a speed trap that I often pass through.  The highway goes from 65 to 35 for about a half mile.  It is a rural area and nothing to tell you that they consider it a town except the speed sign.

I am always warning people about it.  I was driving with the radio on loud and thinking about my vacation the next day when I realized there was a cruiser behind me with its sirens blaring.  I pulled over and got off with a warning.  It was ironic because I have been warning others about this stretch of road for many years.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

The Salty Hag
on 11/24/15 7:39 am
RNY on 05/20/13

The last time I got pulled over was back in January. The state trooper said he chased me for a good two miles before I actually pulled over. Oops. I just did not even see him in my rearview or hear the siren. ( the radio was blaring. ) I was speeeeeeding too...like going 80 in a 65, and it was right before the speed limit went down to 55. Through some absurd amount of luck, I only got a warning. He told me if I hadn't pulled over when I did, I'd have been in a lot of trouble.

I woke up in between a memory and a dream...

Tom Petty

Emiepie
on 11/24/15 6:53 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! How awesome that you kiddo is doing well. Whoot-whoot for extra recess time. So check this out-I get a call yesterday from the facilitator of the support group I go to and he asked me to speak at the annual Christmas party next week! I am not a public speaking type of person at all but I think I might just do it...we are going to talk more about it at tonight's meeting.

I prefer not to talk about being pulled over THANK YOU VERY MUCH! 

Time since surgery: 15 months

B: SF latte, egg beaters with spinach and cheese, fruit (apple slices and dried figs)

L: 3 Boneless wings and a few curly fries

S:SF latte, Vanilla almond crunch quest bar

D: Cream cheese "crust" pizza, and L&F strawberry yogurt

E: 1 hour cardio

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1147 Protein:93 Carbs:111 Fat:40

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Capogirl
on 11/24/15 6:56 am

Good morning all,

I have been pulled over several times, but only was ticketed once about 15 years ago.  The last time I was pulled over the cop told me I had an impeccable driving record.  I nearly choked, as I've been pulled over several times for speeding, but only get a warning.  Probably because I drive a minivan.

Guys, I've got a huge NSV this morning, on Sunday morning after I finished my workout, I tried something I have never, ever, ever tried.  I Planked!  I held my body weight for 30 whole seconds! I wouldn't have even thought of that, but at PT last week she had me working on balance issues and said we would work up to that.  So I decided to try on my own and I did it!

Now, if the scale would only move again and if OH would fix the glitch that doesn't show my real weight I would be a very happy woman.

Time since surgery  7 months

B:  Protein Shake

L:  Leftover Chicken

D:  Probably take out, everything in my house is for Thanksgiving.

Emiepie
on 11/24/15 7:03 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Congrats on you plank!

AngryViking
on 11/24/15 7:20 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Yay for you!  And I had to make a whole new ticker and delete the old one.  I don't think the old ones will ever update.

Queen JB
on 11/24/15 9:55 am
RNY on 07/20/15

WTG on the plank! 30 seconds never seems so long, does it?

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 487 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 378 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 371 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?