What's on Your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

AMH82
on 10/7/15 10:59 am
On October 7, 2015 at 1:52 PM Pacific Time, peachpie wrote:

They say women have better night vision then men-- so imagine how badly your hubby would have banged himself up if he'd gone out there :-) Take solace i the face women are supreme...even in the dark LOL.

I'm leaving early today for a meeting with my sons teachers. I concerned about low test grades that have been coming home, though yesterday they sent home an interim report with all A's(??). I need some clarity. when it come to my kids education I'm the squeaky wheel...actually I rattle the whole damn car!

Breakfast: 1/4 c Oatmeal to 1/2 c milk- splenda sweetened. 1/2 c. diluted OJ (chose this is to nurse my sore throat/cold)

S: Vanilla Yogurt and pumpkin Spice flax granola

L. Chicken breast over SW style salad

S:Cheese stick/cashews

D: ?? Not a clue

Happy Hump day!

This may not be the place to say this (and like an idiot I can't locate your post) but your post about your progress just amazed me! I was blown away by how beautiful and healthy you look! I have seen so many "progression pictures" since I started my journey eight months ago (I am a month pre-op today) and while many of them were amazing, only a few of them have truly moved me. Yours moved me and I appreciate you sharing your story because there are individuals like me who sometimes need that visual inspiration to push them forward.

-Ashley

peachpie
on 10/7/15 12:44 pm - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

Ashley,

Thank you so much, I'm truly flattered! Congrats on your decision to have surgery, it took me a long time, and lots of proding from my sister, to decide. And more so than looking healthy, I FEEL healthy. No complications, not exhausted, and definitely not hungry!

I'm still working at it, not at goal yet, but feedback like yours keeps me motivated.

Thanks so much!

phibbmom
on 10/7/15 7:54 am

Sorry to hear about your trip (pun intended) on the deck. Maybe all that walking from shopping will help to loosen up the muscles. I hope you have a fun day. I am so jealous of your pumpkin harvest crisp chobani. I started searching the first time you posted it and still have not been able to find it. Sounds delish!

High: 295  Pre-surgery: 267  Current: 142   RNY: 10/7/14

phibbmom
on 10/7/15 8:04 am

Happy hump day!

Time since surgery: EXACTLY 1 YEAR!!!!!

Starting weight - 286 Today's weight - 146

B: 2 scrambled eggs

S: Quest pumpkin bar

L: Crab leg, broccoli, sweet potato

S: L&F Caramel Apple Greek Yogurt

D: Crack Slaw

V/W: started

Exercise: hour of walking in the park (very hilly, I love it)

High: 295  Pre-surgery: 267  Current: 142   RNY: 10/7/14

Emiepie
on 10/7/15 8:11 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Happy Surgiversary!! You are doing amazing.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

melissasue1982
on 10/7/15 8:36 am
RNY on 04/06/15

Happy Surgiversay!!! You have done AMAZING this year!!!!! Congrats

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

LadyBaltimore
on 10/7/15 11:51 am
RNY on 07/27/15

Happy surgiversary, you rockstar!

I've Come Too Far To Take Orders From A Piece of Bread.

"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Surgery 7/27/15

44 lbs lost

Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 237 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 320 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 273 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 440 views