Who makes the perfect pant for the post-bariatric figure?

(deactivated member)
on 9/15/11 3:44 am
I'd probably go down a size.  Although, I would probably get one of each and then return.  I fit perfectly in the 6.  I wear the regular and they run long on me.

I love Gap as well - and I'm a 6 there as well for reference.

Good luck - my only complaint is that I tend to lose hems in Express pants - so I always have hem tape in the house :)

Sharon
* Nicole *
on 9/15/11 3:24 am
Lets see

Jeans: Wrangler
Black dress/causual: Wrangler
Khakis: Wrangler
Cords: couldnt tell you, dont and wont own any.

I live by Wrangler, they offer soooo many cuts, waist heights, and pant lengths (none of the generic P,R,L bull). I need 34 length so guess what most Longs dont fit me right, Love my Wranglers for that.

Cowboy cut is for the hip and assless. But yet will make your ass look awesome, good pick me up, kinda like a good bra.

Check out www.sheplers.com they have the largest selection of Wrangler I know. Or swing by TSC to check out the 3 lines they carry,

DS Aug 15th,2005 @ goal, living life and loving it.

"An Arabian will take care of its owner as no other horse will, for it has not only been raised to physical perfection, but has been instilled with a spirit of loyalty unparalleled by that of any other breed."

Tassia
on 9/15/11 3:29 am
 These fit me really good in a 4P-short.  Yes, that's right, a short petite-29 inch inseam, I think.
They're a nice, thicker material with some stretch.

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/landingpages/chapsnew/forher /chapspetites/PRD~810455/Chaps+Ashlyn+StraightLeg+Pants++Pet ite.jsp
*   Take 1 DS, add a little p90x and stir :)
5' 3"  HW 293/SW 253/Goal 130/CW 128

Julie R.
on 9/15/11 3:41 am - Ludington, MI
Even though I love the way these pants look, I'm having a TOUGH time accepting myself in skinny jeans/pants!    I have really thick calves.  I swear my calves are as big around as my thighs.    I'll wear them tucked into a pair of tall boots, and I did just find a nice pair of Tommy Hilfiger slim legs that don't make me look like I'm walking around on a pair of telephone poles, but dang, I hope the boot cuts stick around.
Julie R - Ludington, Michigan
Duodenal Switch 08/09/06 - Dr. Paul Kemmeter, Grand Rapids, Michigan
HW: 282 - 5'4"
SW: 268
GW: 135
CW: 125

Tassia
on 9/15/11 3:44 am
 I hate skinny pants and jeans too.  These are NOT like that.  I'll take a picture of myself when I get home and post it so you can take a look.  I have tree trunks too!
*   Take 1 DS, add a little p90x and stir :)
5' 3"  HW 293/SW 253/Goal 130/CW 128

michellemj
on 9/15/11 4:58 am
For me: I seem to have the best luck recently with Ann Taylor, both Ann Taylor Loft and the regular store.

They seem to be cut a bit higher so you don't reveal crack when you sit or bend. The curvy cut (yeah, I'm not curvy anymore either) is the most flattering to my flat butt and new weird shape. I'm 5'2" and the ankle is great. I can wear them with heels and they are still long enough.

and I also like Gap Long and Lean fit for Jeans. Don't know if that style is available for pants, but for jeans, they are perfect.

HW: 280; SW: 255; GW1: 150; CW: 155.

Julie R.
on 9/15/11 5:05 am - Ludington, MI
Thanks, Michelle.   I'll try the Ann Taylor ones for sure.  I'm going to a "real" mall this weekend, and I think they have an Ann Taylor store there!   
Julie R - Ludington, Michigan
Duodenal Switch 08/09/06 - Dr. Paul Kemmeter, Grand Rapids, Michigan
HW: 282 - 5'4"
SW: 268
GW: 135
CW: 125

Shavonne P.
on 9/15/11 5:05 am
I've got plenty of hips, ass, and thighs to go around to anyone who wants some. 
Nothing feels better than being able to go into ANY store and fit their clothes!
kiwicat
on 9/15/11 10:05 pm - Knoxville, TN
I've had a lot of luck with Ann Taylor Loft and Jones New York's casual line. I too have to get the curvy ones at Loft b/c my hips and thighs are out of proportion with the rest of me and then have to have a belt b/c my waist is smaller. I also had some luck with Old Navy and got two pairs of cords there that are comfy and not to long.

Alecia
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 979 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1170 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 5 replies · 441 views